Air Commodore

DCS KA 50 - KEYBOARD LAYOUT CHART

Re: DCS KA 50 - KEYBOARD LAYOUT CHART

G'day Deigs.....

I find this chart of yours very useful to glance at for quick reference :wink:, rather than having to rummage through a printed list that i (& others) have. :roll:

Is it ok if i cleaned up and converted your keyboard layout (above) to a large, sharper, printable PDF file for all to use?
    It'd probly be in two sections (2x A-4's landscape) so they can be printed, cut & joined together for a larger than normal keyboard, in size.
    The PDF format is way clearer to read when printed (for us oldfellas) 8) :lol:

Cheers....Mark
    __________________________ Recommended website of the month: http://www.dudeiwantthat.com __________________________
    ______________________________" Pay close attention to your feet. After all, before you shoot, it's important to be familiar with your primary target."_________________________
    ::_AEF Admin_::_AEF Operations - CO_::

Air Commodore

Quote Originally Posted by SkidMark
    G'day Deigs.....

I find this chart of yours very useful to glance at for quick reference :wink:, rather than having to rummage through a printed list that i (& others) have. :roll:

Is it ok if i cleaned up and converted your keyboard layout (above) to a large, sharper, printable PDF file for all to use?
    It'd probly be in two sections (2x A-4's landscape) so they can be printed, cut & joined together for a larger than normal keyboard, in size.
    The PDF format is way clearer to read when printed (for us oldfellas) 8) :lol:

Cheers....Mark
    Sure bud, go for it!

Would love to see what you come up with.

Did you make this Deigs?

Air Commodore

No, I'm not that talented. I can't remember where I got this from.

(edit)

The author of this image is 'Kurtz' who posted this on the DCS forums at the below link on the 19/11/08. He is an Australian DCS Black Shark Pilot.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t ... YOUT+CHART

I also have a funny feeling judging from the DCS Forum Sig-avatar image that he is 'Bravo46'?

DCS KA 50 - KEYBOARD LAYOUT CHART - "PDF edited version"

Sample pic. only

Here's my version, cleaned up and ready to print in sharper, clearer PDF format.

DOWNLOAD 8.8mb >> http://rapidshare.com/files/244290500/B ... ut_2pc.pdf
    __________________________ Recommended website of the month: http://www.dudeiwantthat.com __________________________
    ______________________________" Pay close attention to your feet. After all, before you shoot, it's important to be familiar with your primary target."_________________________

Air Commodore

Looks great mate. I just printed it out. Very pro.

Registered Users

Heres another nice and tidy version Mapi did some time back-

Link- http://forums.eagle.ru/attachment.php?a ... 1237218857

Air Commodore

Nice. Thanks for the links Bravo46. The top original design was yours, wasn't it?

You guys coming tonight? Kick off is at 8pm. I'll see you guys in the vent channels!

Deigs

WOW :shock: How cool is THAT one......Even has pics/symbols incase yah can't read.... :lol:

Now.... Where's the Braile one? 8) for use in the dark.

Thanx again...Bravo46 :wink:

@ Deigs 8pm... nps here.

Registered Users

Yes Deigs thats correct, I knocked that one out while I was waiting for BS to release. Im not as tidy as some, but it did the job at the time when I was over whelmed with the amount of keysstrokes in this game. If you want any other stuff ive posted elsware loaded into this forum please let me know. I have several forum tags including Colonel Kurtz(SimHQ), Kurtz(DCS), Mallard(Gamespace). I saw your post regarding having an OZ server for DCS and I plan on looking what I can do about that after I see what the DCS patch has to offer.

Registered Users

Im not sure why my last post is six feet long? Could a moderator fix that please. Sorry

I think its the layout up top. Heres a thumb nail pic if you like

Link-

Corporal

All good mate. Its due to the size of the picture at the top of the thread.

"And I ain't never did a crime I ain't have to do" Tupac Amaru Shakur (June 16, 1971 September 13, 1996)