eMeticz

black ops first strike map pack

Hey all,

Dont know to much about it yet, but map pack release for black ops. Firstly to be released on xbox 360 1 feb and then the others dunno when exactly though.

http://www.codblackopsblog.com/black-op ... iew-video/

If you know more post it up! biggest question is whether or not it will be free?!?

Re: black ops first strike map pack

Hopefully intel, or a major lot will do another W@W, and sponsor out free map packs. (suppository they're 'talking about it' )

But, steam release + Activision + DLC = $$$
    Maddog - " I'm going to join using friends, as unlike Panther, I actually have friends to join off. "

MalfurioN

I am so not looking forward to DLC if its going to cost us money to get it. :?

Skasian

I managed to stay away from DLC in MW2 (I think I was the only TLR player to not buy any?!)....

I really dislike the idea to pay for stuff you already payed for in the first place. (probably another reason I don't play WOW cause of monthly subscription)

when mod tools come out we can make our own maps

sycko

If mod tools come out there wot be DLC because everyone will upload edit and download

Registered Users

Quote Originally Posted by sycko
    If mod tools come out there wot be DLC because everyone will upload edit and download
    And that's why they haven't done that since COD4, 'cause it allows them to charge $15 a pop. Corporations maaaan.