All About iRacing

AEF Member
    So when you getting your wheel Crow?

=Proud Member of the 1st LAV Battalion=
    AEF EVE
    AEF Racing

AEF Member
    After I buy a ring.

Im currently looking around for a good deal on wheels and iRacing membership packages.

AEF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crow View Post
    After I buy a ring.

Im currently looking around for a good deal on wheels and iRacing membership packages.
    G27 ($300, shifter wheels and pedals) is the best bang for buck from Logitech Shop, T500RS ($620, static paddles, pedals, no shifter) is the next best wheel (not sure on pedals) then I'd say Fanatec CSW ($~700?, wheel only) when its available but rumblings about reliability creeping in already.

iRacing you can get 3 months for $12, and if you refer one of us we can send you the code that we get ($10 coupon) so it essentially costs you $2 for 3 months.

=Proud Member of the 1st LAV Battalion=
    AEF EVE
    AEF Racing

AEF Member
    $2 for 3 months and a G27 sounds pretty good to me. Might be a few months yet till I'm racing but ill tap you on the shoulder when the time comes. Really like the F1 footage.

That's a sweet vid!

Great graphics.

AEF ADMIN | AEF VANGUARD (EVE) | BATTALION (BF4) | 2IC - AEF OPERATIONS Formerly - DB (BF2/BF2142 (2IC/CO)/ET:QW/COD4/BF:BC2/BF3/PS2) | TCM (2IC/CO) | CW (2IC/CO) | GB (COH) | 2CAV (ARMA 2/3) | 1CR (BF2 (2IC)) | Flying Roos (IL2)

vehicletracking
    Hi guys! Actually, I am looking here for some attractive deals on iRacing or auto vehicle wheels. Can anyone help me out in this regard? Looking forward for your kind responses!
    Thanks in advance!