Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

The 452 Wants You!

The 452 squadron is actively recruiting!

================

(We're a mature 18+ squadron, operating in but not limited to the AUS/NZ region.)

Prospective members post your intent to join here, with a brief description of yourself and an AEF 452 squadron recruiter will PM you on the forum about setting up a trial!

See you in the skies!
    Last edited by SnR; 18-11-2013 at 11:21 AM.

"Intention to Join"

Already there Skid, Ill get JJ to add you to the group. If you'd like to fly 452 tags you are welcome.

EDIT: uh oh... I'm hearing voices in my post.
    Last edited by FlyHigher; 06-03-2013 at 07:56 PM. Reason: Schizophrenia

::_ WEBSITE of the MONTH : _ WWW.DUDEIWANTTHAT.COM_ ::

is it really a Simulator?

Panthro War Thunder has 3 levels of realisim (Arcade, Historical, Full-Real) at its 2 higher echelons its most definitely a simulator.

The FRB mode is pretty much IL2:1946 style on full realism in a historical battle (locked to a specific nation each side) with random players of up to 16 per side and ai to fill any gaps.
    "No Retreat, No Surrender!

"I see my dreams as if I already hold them in my hands.
    I dare to dream big for it is me who creates my world..."

Black_Dog3
    Hi there,
    Been playing WT for about a week now and am interested in joining the 452nd.
    I mostly play HB and the odd arcade match. As it stands at the moment I'm tier 3/4 across all 5 nations and at lvl 6 in the game itself.
    Cheers
    Dog

Flight Lieutenant
    Hey guys.
    just forwarding my application to join the 452nd.
    i have nations up to tier 7 and am always keen to play with fellow Aussies/Kiwis.
    thx FINALEXIT

Check your PMs guys.

Quote Originally Posted by SkidMark View Post
    "Intention to Join"

(QUOTE= HighFlyer; Already there Skid, Ill get JJ to add you to the group. If you'd like to fly 452 tags you are welcome.)
    What are & where goes, the 452 tags?

::_ WEBSITE of the MONTH : _ WWW.DUDEIWANTTHAT.COM_ ::

Pilot Officer
    Hey guys, keen to join 452nd. cheers Lemmy.

Quote Originally Posted by SkidMark View Post
    What are & where goes, the 452 tags?
    AEF_<name>

No need for 452SQN tags at this moment unless you want to since we all represent the AEF

I am waiting to see how they incorporate the "Squadron" functionality to see how it applies tags (like "AEF" as a prefix) then we might go with a name change and use a suffix of _452 etc. Ideal e.g: AEF JJWolf_452

Redbloodx
    Why hello!
    My name is Keith, I'm looking forward to join the 452 squadron, started playing WT few days ago P:

Banshie
    Hi guys looking to join the 452 SQN and flying with you guys. Thanks Banshie

d_artagnan
    Hi I'd like to join AEF 452.

Age - 21
    Location - Southeast Asia (atm Thailand but will soon be relocating to Malaysia.) Asia-pacific based in general. I'm a pom though.

I use TS.

PM's sent!

Copy/paste from another thread:

Hello all. I'm looking for a well run squad interested in War Thunder. I found your community via the WT forums. The qualities I'm looking for are: mature, respectful, competitive, active. I am 44 years old, active gamer with demanding job and a family. I founded and run the largest and most active permadeath guild in Dungeons and Dragons Online, www.mortalvoyage.com. I also play in a competitive World of Tanks clan. I live near Dallas, Texas U.S.A. (GMT -6).

I did not see a recruiter for War Thunder, so I'm posting here. If there is someone recruiting for WT, please let me know.

cheers
    -parvo

Officer Cadet
    Hello All, I Have been playing War Thunder for a week and am looking to join the squadron to fly with someone.

Im 42
    from Newcastle
    also have some games on DCS and ARMA as well

Hey Frosty, check your PM's mate. I'm on at the moment if you wanted to catch me on TS.

Hi guys, been playing war thunder for over a month now. Be good to play wit some Aussie's for a change
    IM 26
    From Adelaide
    Have TS
    also play most military games

G'day Psycho,

Likewise check your PM's. I'm on at the moment if you wanted to catch me on TS.

We have a bit of a squad play going atm.

Dear AEF

No doubt you already have many elite members in your 452 squadron, but I feel as if I could be a small contribution. I have been playing the game for over a month now and have risen in the ranks steadily and I have had some truly infuriating situations with unaware team mates. I think it would be good to be part of a team and to work together would make the squadron unstoppable! Anyway, I hope you take this admission seriously and I expect to see you in the skies briefly.

Sincerely, MiracleBuffalo -Age: 18

Yes I think we all get that feeling playing this game, especially in arcade. If you play historical or full-real that's where squad play really shines through and makes a big difference.

I've sent you a PM, but in the meantime feel free to jump on as a guest on our squad channel.

Its still early days with this game, but our community has grown to the point where there's usually a group playing during most standard hours.

Officer Cadet
    Hi AEF,

I have been playing WT for about 3-4 weeks now, love it! I am Rank 9 in British and 4 in Russian...enjoying the Russian planes a bit more and kind of grinding my way up flying low tier arcade matches. Flown a couple of HB's...good fun but some dodgy match ups. My British crews range from 110 to about 250 and I have 5 of them. Russian crews are from 20-30 and I have 4 of them.

As someone above said, I have a family and full-time job so only get to play from about 5pm-6.30pm weekdays and most of the day on weekends . Ran across your page on the official WT forums and thought I would drop in. Would be great to fly with people cooperatively on the same map! I am no ace or anything like that but I get by . I have TS3.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Bio

Hi Bio,

PM sent... in the meantime your more than welcome to jump on the channel as a guest.

I would respectfully submit my application to join 452 sqn..
    I've been hooked by war thunder.... My back ground is mostly off line Flight sims - IL-2 , FSX etc, a bit of Arma 2 online. In RL I'm a teacher located in Melbourne...

G'day shuto, I think you'd find the AEF community has alot to offer an individual coming from that kind of sim background.

Jump on the teamspeak and catch either myself, JJWolf, hendrick48, JaegerNZ or TaStY for and induction. Or alternatively PM me a time you'd like to organise one.
    Last edited by FlyHigher; 16-04-2013 at 11:34 PM.

Hello, I'd like to join 452 to fly with other Australians in a familiar atmosphere in historical battles with my Bf-109s.

Quote Originally Posted by Studs_von_Ramrod View Post
    Hello, I'd like to join 452 to fly with other Australians in a familiar atmosphere in historical battles with my Bf-109s.
    Hahahaha.... this man gets to the point

Welcome aboard, good flying with you yesterday.

Officer Cadet
    Hi there all, was looking around for an Australian group to play with and saw you guys and you all appear to be pretty active.

Just putting my hand up to say I am interested in joining the 452.

I am actually on your TS now if anyone wants to come say hi.

xlblizzard
    Hello there! I was playing warthunder for the past 3 days and noticed that it can become quite boring playing by myself. So i kept searching for nice people to play with and stumbled upon AEF_MiracleB. (I couldn't put him in referrer because stupid me forgot to look his username up in the forums first which appears to be MiracleBuffalo) He told me i could apply for AEF and well here i am! I'm level 5 with USA ranked 5 and Japan ranked 3. I saw you guys are an 18+ clan and i recon that has to do with maturity and i hope i don't sound like a total douchebag if i say that i know how to behave I'd be glad to hear from you guys soon and even if i can't join i hope i can still meet some of you guys ingame because i think it'll be a lot of fun

Greetings from Holland, Josh