Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    nigzo
    hi im from New Zealand and am wanting to join AEF to wing up with some Australasian's,i mostly play HB

FLIPmode
    Hi, im from Brisbane, looking to join up Been playing ww2 flight sims since aces of the pacific and aces over europe. Anyone remeber them?

nigzo
    heya flip yeah i remember playing aces of the pacific,that was back in the floppy drive days lol

DuPuy
    gudday

I'd like to fly with a bunch of Aussies.

I fly joystick (ok for low-level bombing in arcade, but I suck as a fighter pilot)

Happy to join a force in arcade and historic ( I have not yet attempted full-real).

My specialities are Havoc, Beaufort and Blenheim (Swordfish rarely reaches target and why haven't they been given bombs!).

I am also DuPuy in-game.

Hey there Dupuy, welcome to the 452 SQN. Jump on our teamspeak for an induction, or alternatively you can contact one of the squadron officers and we can arrange a time. The teamspeak server is populated most of the day so you'll find someone to direct you from there!

xClintonx
    Hey guys. I'd like to start off with the 18+ rule. I'll be honest with you; not 18, however i'm 17 and 6 months so that should be suitable enough to join the clan. I'll start off with a brief overview of my skills as a pilot.

I've played for a total of 14 hours and have shot down 183 air targets and 167 ground targets. I'm running a fast enough computer and can handle flying at movie mode quality with no drops in frames. Level 3 in the US, GERMANY, USSR and level 5 in BRITAIN.

Anyway, enough of the statistics, I live on the east coast of Australia and have a generally speaking free schedule in the afternoons, so it's foreseeable that i'd get an hour in to fly most nights or at least get on to chat on teamspeak. Not sure what the clan centralises around but I enjoy arcade and historical battles equally; I enjoy having to actually work together on historical battles.

Anyway, I consider myself a pretty good dog fighter, usually getting a kill death ratio of 1 : 3.

Anyway, I look forward to joining the clan if my age is not an issue, cheers.

Battlewee
    Hello I'm Battlewee i am from Australia and i love War thunder and would like to join AEF been playing non stop since march

Croco
    G'day AEF

I respectfully request to join your ranks.
    If any of you played BF1942 with AEF then I would of played against you with nG. I am talking over 10 years ago thoough.

Anyway, I have a game rank of 11 and I only play allied, also I just got my RAAF roundel
    Up until now I have only been playing arcade but I am looking to play more real games

My ingame name was Crocoduckface but I have shortened it to Croco77.

Cheers and I hope to play with you guys soon.

-Croco

Thanks for applying Croco,

Jump on the teamspeak and we'll get an induction going for you. Otherwise pm me a time we can catch you online.

ciphrix
    Howdy ho

Fairly new to War Thunder (but played IL2 to death so know the basics of WWII aerial combat), currently only level 6 poms (British). Mainly enjoy dogfights in a fighter, but also enjoy some level bombing action and the odd rocket run in my Hurricane MkII on tanks (will be more fun once actual players control tanks).

Looking for a mature and Oceanic based squadron to fly with for some fun Squadron action, use to play IL2 online with a few friends and use to fly as a Schwarm with two Rottes.

Have teamspeak and Vent.

Anyhoot, in game name is "CiPhriX" or PM me here.

Thanks

Hey Ciphrix, PM sent!

Tangles
    Hey Fellas,

Looking to join other Aussies in WT. Been playing for a little while and Have Russians to 12, Germans to 8, Brits to 6.
    I'm an Older player and play when I can.

Name in WT is Tangles

Thoxxy
    Hi guys, been playing WT for a while now, rank24. US9, GER11, RUSS11, BRIT11, JAP9. Looking for some more regular players in AUS time zones. In game name Thoxxy. Look forward to hearing from you/shooting at you ;-)

Cheers

Thoxxy

Hi guys, War Thunder addict from Brisbane looking for a squadron. 1st flight sim was F-18 Interceptor for the Amiga500
    Been playing for about 4 days now, LvL5 overall with USA @ lvl3 and USSR @ lvl4.

Would be great to be on TS with a little formation on this game
    Hopefully see u all in the game soon.

AEF Member
    Still a newbie to the game, but keen to join. Best nights to jump on with the AEF?

=Proud Member of the 1st LAV Battalion=
    AEF EVE
    AEF Racing

Quote Originally Posted by Mezevenf View Post
    Still a newbie to the game, but keen to join. Best nights to jump on with the AEF?
    Hey Mezevenf! We pretty much have anywhere from 1-4 players on during the week and most weekends we have 5-10 that end up being on. So just stop by on Teamspeak. That info is on the first page of this thread! See ya on!

Officer Cadet
    Hey guys, i've been playing WT since open beta and have been looking for a good group of aussies to play with. I have up to teir 10 with any nation and most of the premium planes. I play everyday, and am keen to join the 452. (my grandfather was actually in the 452 torpedo bomber squad) so i think this group is pretty cool.

Hi Prodigy, that's awesome that you've got that kind of history in your family. I've sent you a PM regarding your application.

Rumplefugly
    Hey all,

I've recently starting playing War Thunder (over the weekend) and i'd be interested in joining your squadron.

I'm located in Victoria and i'm 32 (almost - Birthday in a month).

I'm level 5 overall (4 German, 2 Soviet) and have mostly been playing arcade with one historical battle which lasted long enough for me to run out of ammo and fly all the way back to base.

Xanadau
    hi there im Xanadau sick of playing solo looking for good aussie guys or girls to hang with play im a older guy so behavior is not a prob. don't get in kiddie fights i would like to join im in game as the same name as on this forum.

cheers

G'day gents. Pm's concerning your applications have been sent!

Pilot Officer
    Hello there
    Sinbad here
    46 from sydney
    ex FH player [hi Klinky]
    have been on WT for near 6 months
    lvl 17 or so
    teir 7/8/9/ planes in most

we are usually in Goldys Playground TS
    will pop in for a chat

Hi all goldy1963 here i wish to join and have some fun with other player's
    50 from sydney
    level 13
    love brit planes
    hope to see all soon
    cheers

Goldy and Sinny, good to see you both.

Goldy, Sinbad, Check your pms.

hi m8 long time no here

Officer Cadet
    Hi Guys

I am have been playing War Thunder casually for a couple of months now and quite enjoy the game. I used to be quite seriously into flight sims a few years ago and have decided to dip my toes in again and was looking for some Aussie wingmen. I live in Queensland and usually fly at around 5pm - later EST time. I am 28 and have a young family so time is limited but would love to check out flying with you guys at some point in time. At the moment I fly mainly Allies in HB but I am flexible.

Cheers

rab1d

Hey Rab1d i've sent you a PM, I think you'll find the majority of our community play HB so you'll find ample wingmen to fly with.

BlechleyPark
    I would respectfully submit my application to join 452 sqn.
    I've been playing WT for the past 4-5 months. I feel the need ....for more team involvement.
    I've been playing PC games since 1990. WT is my first online gaming experience, loving every minute of it.
    I've not had any experience joining clans , so I'll need some assistance setting up and joining.
    Location Noosa Area Qld. I often play early mornings and between 7 and 8.30 pm while the wife is watching her renovation TV shows :/
    Looking forward to flying side by side with fellow Aussies in War Thunder

PC games since 1990 but no online experience..... Sounds like you must have a great boxed collection... lol

Welcome aboard, Blechpey. .. The guys will contact you soon.
    Last edited by Skid; 13-06-2013 at 12:07 AM.

::_ WEBSITE of the MONTH : _ WWW.DUDEIWANTTHAT.COM_ ::