Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Haha, indeed does sound like a unique experience! Should have a PM in your mail.

Cheers.

AEF Member
    Hi everyone, Ive been playing WT for a month now, grinding low tier stuff at the moment, but splurged and got some high tier a/c. Mostly Allied A/c at the moment.
    Been flying IRL for over 25yrs.
    Would love to get in and see what an organised group could do with this game.
    I play either Arcade, or HB, havent tried FRB yet.
    See you out there.
    OzShrike in game. (Shrike was taken).

Edited ingame nick to Shrike_AU
    Last edited by Shrike; 23-06-2013 at 04:09 PM. Reason: updates

Cheers for applying Shrike, I've sent you a PM.

Septlante
    Hey guys,

Kiwi player here - 25+ years old. A lot of gaming experience and simply want some oceanic players to play with. About rank 10/11 on Japanese and can team-play well. Have teamspeak and all the good stuff + common sense and ability to work with others.

I'm not liable to cause you any trouble, you just have to put up with a kiwi accent

Cheers,

Septlante.

Edit: I have played with other AEF members on games like warband before (e.g. BigBird who I just spotted in your TS)

Excellent sorted on TS, sent you a PM

Unknown landing signal officer (LSO) to carrier pilot after his 6th unsuccessful landing attempt:
    "You've got to land here son. ..................... this is where the food is."

Herc
    I've played warthunder for a couple months now and decided to join the AEF squadron.
    You will find me in goldys playground (TS channel) most days where the old Forgotten Honor crew hangs out.

Officer Cadet
    Hey there, I'm keen to join
    23 year old aussie, living in vic. Played WT about 3 months, rank 14 sov/15 jap.

I also play MWO for about about 6 months as a member of ARMD and been an EVE Online lowsec pirate for around 8 years, taking a break from EVE atm though.

Saw you online for a while Taurich should have come squad with us. I'll PM you regarding inductions.

Officer Cadet
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyHigher View Post
    Saw you online for a while Taurich should have come squad with us. I'll PM you regarding inductions.
    Heh I intended too, but had a friend from EVE come online and want to do some HB's with me

Sure mate np. Another time.

G'Day, looking to join up. Have been playing WT for about, um can't remember, but was just before 1.29. I have played with some people here on the odd occasion, also likely against. If I shot you down I'm sorry but I most likely meant to, unless you were an accidental on the same team. Hope you won't hold that against me. You probably would have shot me down too, but all is fair in love and war, isn't it?
    Oh, and I'm a 41 year old country Victorian.
    Last edited by Choppy2; 30-06-2013 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Was actually 1.29 not 1.27

brockp22
    Hey,

My name is Brock I'm 26 and I'm American but I currently live and work in Japan. So the only time zone that really fits where I live is the AU/NZ. I'm currently in a squadron but it's just mainly people that play arcade. I've been playing by myself lately and I'm hoping to switch full time to playing HBs. I want people to group up with since queuing alone in HB can be harsh sometimes.

I've been playing WT for a couple of months off and on. I have level 11 US and 8 Japanese. Eventually I want to level up the other nations but I'm focusing mainly on the US right now. My in game name is Brockp22.

Thanks

Brock

G'day Brock, i've sent you a PM.

Guten Tag,

(Ah, despite the above greeting, that’s pretty much all I know in German from my high school days DX)

My name is Sven, I’m 21 and I currently reside in Brisbane in Queensland, and I’m currently studying a few IT based courses at TAFE. In my spare time I’ve honestly become utterly addicted to War Thunder and despite having a few friends who play as well after seeing the coordination of clans and those working together in groups of four or larger I’ve grown to desire cooperation and coordination on a more organised level.

Currently my German tree is sitting at 18, and I have most of the planes (minus the bombers, since they’re weak.. Lets be honest here..) unlocked and I’ve managed to get my British tree up to rank 12, and my American tree is sitting at rank 9.

Cheers for your time~

Sven.
    "Tis not failure I fear, but inaction."

Ironoz
    Hi my name is Alex 23 living in Brisbane QLD, been playing War Thunder since March-April with my friend Sven (who is also looking to join the squad), Keen to start teaming up with other Aussies who play. Currently have tier 16 Germans and tier 11 British. Currently work in a call centre on a rotating roster so I can't always play during AUS Prime time but I always try to when I get the chance. Mostly play single engine fighters but also some twin engine heavy fighters (Beaufighters FTW especially the MK 21).

Thanks for reading

Regards, Ironoz

Greetings gents.

I think our community has grown to the point where you're likely to see people online at most hours, the fact that we're not strictly a AUS/NZ squadron helps in that regard. At prime time you're likely to see 2 squads though which is always alot of fun when we can coordinate into a single match.

I've sent you both PM's jump on TS when you get the chance.

See you in the skies.

zest1000
    Hi I am looking to join the 452sq I am a lvl 7 high attitude bomber and play mostly HB games
    user name: zest78252

Hey Zest check your PM's!

Officer Cadet
    Hey my names Mickey 21 enjoying war of thunder and thought to take it to the next level and see if its more enjoyable with others!
    User name: Liponi
    look forward to flying with you guys!

Flight Lieutenant
    G'day guys, Been a very long time (used to be apart of the Fighting roos if anyone can remember them haha) but thought i might poke my head in and say hello, I used to be a heavy simmer but have not played as much but am getting into war thunder a fair bit at the moment (albeit still on the base level)
    My Username is Skete and would be fun to have a fly with some people on teamspeak. Cheers

G'day Skete, welcome.

I'm the current CO of the AEF War Thunder squadron, its always a good thing to welcome back past members.

The 452 has just reached over 50 members, i'd encourage you to just jump in on some squads in the TS. I'm sure you'll get to meet some good guys happy to oblige & maybe even some old faces.

If you'd like to get inducted, just give the nearest officer a shout or alternatively you could arrange one with myself.

We've got a feature night for skirmishes on the Wednesday & a Historical campaign on the Sunday both starting at 8:30 AEST, I definitely recommend you check them out.

See you in the skies,

FH.

Skete!!! Good to hear from you mate. It has been a long time.

Guys, Skete and I go way back to the very early days on flying in the AEF. Top n otch bloke and totally vouch for him.

I don't think there is any need for an induction, he knows the ropes better than some.

Oh no I meant a 452 specific induction... we can cut the general AEF stuff out

all good

hehe

+1 for recruiting Skete!!!

I'll vouch for Skete as well, long time member of AEF and definitely no need for formalities with him! The bar's this way mate!!!
    "No Retreat, No Surrender!

"I see my dreams as if I already hold them in my hands.
    I dare to dream big for it is me who creates my world..."

Flight Lieutenant
    hahaha cheers guys, good to see some old faces! looking forward to getting some sim time again, I finally have a month off after Monday so will be good to have a fly again!

Hey guys,

Along time ago i played IL2 with the AEF in hawk squadron i think it was. Just got back into flight sims and just seeing if theres room for me.

Cheers,

Scott aka Knives

Gday Knives, welcome back.

Plenty of room in the 452, especially for past members. Jump on the TS and give an officer a shout to get a 452 induction.

dtah777
    Hi guys, another newbie here looking to join after being directed here by FlyHigher. Been playing War Thunder on and off solo for about 6 months now and figured I'd try and find a squadron after playing more regularly in recent weeks. Mostly stick to arcade but slowly easing into historical from time to time. More of a bomber than a fighter pilot but I can do either if needed. 29 year old from QLD, been gaming since the early 90s but hadn't played a flight sim in a long time before I found this game. Ranks are US - 6, Germany - 9, USSR - 5, UK - 10, Japan - 8. In game name is the same as my username here.

PM Sent dtah777, look forward to flying with you soon

Unknown landing signal officer (LSO) to carrier pilot after his 6th unsuccessful landing attempt:
    "You've got to land here son. ..................... this is where the food is."