Any Napoleon Total War Players around?

Hi,

I'm based in Perth, W.A. and have been playing Napoleon Total War, a couple of nights a week, for many years, although I don't play ranked games anymore as there is too much cheating going on - I have 5 stars. I play from around 10pm in the evenings, when multiplayer seems to warm up.

Anyone else in the AEF play, and be interested in partnering up in Teamspeak?

Oz

I love the total war franchise but unfortunately I'm not very good at the battles I tend to just sim all my battles, Napoleon wasn't my favourite total war (something about the UI annoys me) but I do love shogun 2.

Can't wait for Rome II that is looking shmick.

I used to play abit of Napoleon total war. In-fact I was talking about getting a few games going with TaStY but not many of the AEF guys have it, most of the games are in Shogun 2. Leave it till Rome II and we'll get some AEF games going for sure.

I have all the total war games, love them.

Empire was my favorite by far. I run the darth mod to get a bit more enjoyment out of it though.

AEF ADMIN | AEF VANGUARD (EVE) | BATTALION (BF4) | 2IC - AEF OPERATIONS Formerly - DB (BF2/BF2142 (2IC/CO)/ET:QW/COD4/BF:BC2/BF3/PS2) | TCM (2IC/CO) | CW (2IC/CO) | GB (COH) | 2CAV (ARMA 2/3) | 1CR (BF2 (2IC)) | Flying Roos (IL2)

AEF Member
    I play napoleon on occasions but with darth mod. Also looking forward to Rome 2 aswell
    If you buy a bigger bed you have more bed room but less bedroom.

"Dammit ugly bob, your face looks like someone tried to put out a forest fire with a screwdriver." (Terrance and Phillip)

Rome 2 it is then!

Oz