Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Elder Scrolls: Online Guild Creation and Server

Hello Tux here, Making this thread so we can get some organisation set up for ESO like a Guild. We don't need to worry about Server because the game will be using a Mega server as Bethesda call it.

Have some trailers.

E3 2013 Gameplay Trailer:

Gathering and Exploration Trailer:

An Introduction to The Elder Scrolls: Online:

Hope you have some Hype built up games looks cool you can sign up for beta now at http://signup.elderscrollsonline.com/ and the game is set for Spring 2014.

What Guild names do you guys think would be cool? I Fancy 'Order of The AEF'.

AEF Member
    I am incredibly hesitant with all mmo's, so im probably going to hold off on this one for now.

Anyone else get in the Beta for this weekend testing?
    "We struck down evil with the mighty sword of teamwork and the hammer of not bickering" ~ The Shoveller

Yer Ravendk, my Bro Muppet and my self. You can get beta keys on the cursed website.

I got a beta key too

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinInATuxedo View Post
    What Guild names do you guys think would be cool? I Fancy 'Order of The AEF'.
    Sword Slaying Fishermen's Club
    "We struck down evil with the mighty sword of teamwork and the hammer of not bickering" ~ The Shoveller

Do you guys wanna get on TS for this weekend event and pretend we are a team?

i will be on TS while playing, I've been hearing some rumblings about the game so i will be using the beta to decide whether i want the game or not.

I think it starts 4am for Vic, so I may be on early. All depends on how late ARMA 3 goes Friday night.

I'm all installed and ready to go

I'm installed and ready too

Installed and patched.. took the better part of today to get it completed.

I'll come over to the darkside and join you guys TS.

Hey Hey its NeK Friday TESO Night! Downloading as we speak will be on for sure tomorrow night are there any TS admins that can create a TESO Channel? Guild name got no idea maybe call it "Tavern *****s" ;-)

Cheers NeK

So when exactly are we able to play this? little confused but if am reading the email right is it 12PM tonight?

I received a beta key for this, but am hard pressed giving a toss about this game.

So it has been PM'd to Shep.
    Last edited by CheeseThief; 07-02-2014 at 07:01 PM.

AEF Member
    Me please Cheesethief

"And I ain't never did a crime I ain't have to do" Tupac Amaru Shakur (June 16, 1971 – September 13, 1996)

For those with Internode....

The Elder Scrolls Online’s full beta client is now on our file mirror, save yourself 26GB

More info. >> http://games.on.net/2014/02/the-elder-scrolls-onlines-full-beta-client-is-now-on-our-file-mirror-save-yourself-26gb/

PS: What is everyone's thoughts on the $15/month subscription fee on top of the $90 (standard) and $120 (imperial) initial game cost?

More Info. >> http://games.on.net/2014/01/elder-scrolls-online-pricing-announced-eight-minute-cinematic-revealed/
    Last edited by Skid; 07-02-2014 at 11:53 PM.

::_ WEBSITE of the MONTH : _ WWW.DUDEIWANTTHAT.COM_ ::

Wow you bet me to it sKID

Quote Originally Posted by Skid View Post
    For those with Internode....

The Elder Scrolls Online’s full beta client is now on our file mirror, save yourself 26GB

More info. >> http://games.on.net/2014/02/the-elder-scrolls-onlines-full-beta-client-is-now-on-our-file-mirror-save-yourself-26gb/

PS: What is everyone's thoughts on the $15/month subscription fee on top of the $90 (standard) and $120 (imperial) initial game cost?

More Info. >> http://games.on.net/2014/01/elder-scrolls-online-pricing-announced-eight-minute-cinematic-revealed/
    As a older gamer who has grown up with the games all being pay to play i prefer it. I think that the 15$ monthly payment is justified and necessary to pay for the man hours for new content etc. Free to play games all have a scummy aura about them and feel very seedy, many because they are now pay to win, and it attracts a ton of kids for free to play.

15$ sub is fine for a mmo alot of work and money goes in but the base price is horrible and the fact that they said early on they did not want to lock content behind a pay wall and now they make it so you have to pre order explorers edition to get any race any faction and the $120 imp edition that locks off the imperial player faction and make the first ingame mount you can get only 100gold compared to its normal 17k gold.

It's only 80 here for the digital imperial edition, you get all the bells and whistles of the hard version just no statue and no fluff, includes all promised in game items.

The standard edition is only 60 dollars here for the digital edition game code. If anyone wants help getting a american copy and paying american prices, look me up and ill give ya a hand.

What did you guys think of the beta? Worth buying?

Since NDA's can be rather serious and I'm sure no-one hear wants to lose their beta access on idle gossip, here is an NDA friendly and sorta reliable impressions video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upE802rZl7Q

I just got my beta Invite for this weekend who else got one? I think I am going to play as a different faction this time since I finished all the ebonheart content last test.

Yup I got anthoter. It's good that you don't need to re-download and just update the launcher and let it repatch the beta - 45mb or such. I'm ready this time and I want a damn horse. Riding is much faster...... I'll be on TS this Saturday AM.

The Beta Test starting 2/28 is on the NA Megaserver only. Please visit this article for instructions on quickly switching to the NA Megaserver if you have the EU client installed: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5836

ILL be giving it a go for the first time so i might come to TS for a couple pointers early on

ill be on this weekend

AEF Member
    got my key going to play non stop probs

Toxi is Downloading it atm, should be right to go, will seek the guidance and wisdom of the experienced guys when the time comes.