Need help in nul sec

Ok, Vindi has got me down in null sec to you guys, but from here I'm tottaly lost.

I've been up in High ec all of my eve life, so am totaly out of my depth down here.

I'm at a loss as to what to do next, as far as mining or ratting, or anything else.

I've tried tolook out for peeps on TS when I've logged on to no avail. So really nead a 'hook up' time to catch someone to progress further.

I'm sure, I hope, once i get my feet wet, things will pick up. But honestly, I'm totally in the dark and in desparate need of help here.

Hey mate, sorry I haven't been around much, been working, I've got the next few days off so I'll make sure I'm in TS and we can do some ratting together. The guys are normally up for a mining op on the weekends too.

Major solo things to do are ratting, but you need a BC or BS with resists for that, or PI. PI is a great afk revenue source.

There are also regular allied PVP fleets that anyone is welcome to join and they are always looking for cheap frigate tacklers to tie down the reds for the dps ships.

AEF ADMIN | AEF VANGUARD (EVE) | BATTALION (BF4) | 2IC - AEF OPERATIONS Formerly - DB (BF2/BF2142 (2IC/CO)/ET:QW/COD4/BF:BC2/BF3/PS2) | TCM (2IC/CO) | CW (2IC/CO) | GB (COH) | 2CAV (ARMA 2/3) | 1CR (BF2 (2IC)) | Flying Roos (IL2)

AEF Member
    Tog, Vindi and I will try and update the forums, to give people some info on what to do/what not to do. I will be on tonight and will help you out if you are around
    "Your Mistletoe is no match for my Tow Missile", Santa

Never Play Leapfrog With A Unicorn
    2CAV Squad Leader

Corporal
    align to a safe spot allways aliagn, and be ready to lose a few ships, good luck mate
    1st Commando Regiment - Life Member
    AEF Member Since Dec, 2006

Thanks Travo, long time no hear mate.