[FIX] BF4: China Rising Not Installed

If you have the Digial Deluxe Edition of Battlefield 4 (BF4) and Premium, yet are not able to get onto the China Rising (CR) servers.

If you click the "i" next to BF4, down the bottom you'll see the expansion titles. If CR is greyed out, and you have the Deluxe edition and premium, follow the below instructions.

1. First, Log out and fully exit Origin
    2. After that, Open your Registry Editor - Type in regedit on the Start Menu Search field and press Enter
    3. Navigate through HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE > SOFTWARE > Wow6432Node > EA Games > Battlefield 4
    4. Please check if there is a folder named Xpack1 under Battlefield 4
    5. If not, kindly press right-click on Battlefield 4 > New > Key. A new folder will be created, name it Xpack1
    6. After that, right-click on Xpack1 > New > String Value > name it Installed
    7. Then on the right-pane, double-click on Installed, set Value Data to True
    8. Exit Registry Editor
    9. Then, Log in to Origin. Click the "i" on BF4 and observe the download start
    10. Once finished downloading - Join China Rising Maps

AEF ADMIN | AEF VANGUARD (EVE) | BATTALION (BF4) | 2IC - AEF OPERATIONS Formerly - DB (BF2/BF2142 (2IC/CO)/ET:QW/COD4/BF:BC2/BF3/PS2) | TCM (2IC/CO) | CW (2IC/CO) | GB (COH) | 2CAV (ARMA 2/3) | 1CR (BF2 (2IC)) | Flying Roos (IL2)

Administrator (AEF CO)
    Nice find, I think a few members have had this problem.

Dave
    Current AEF Positions:
    |AEF CO | Member Since Feb 2003|

Dang.. works for broken "Delprembers" only.
    Last edited by Skid; 10-12-2013 at 04:42 PM.

::_ WEBSITE of the MONTH : _ WWW.DUDEIWANTTHAT.COM_ ::