Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    AEF Member
    Hi Kaiza,

Understandable... I'm juggling 7 forums and almost all have concerns about what time to start. We have found from experience that Sunday morning Sydney time seems to suit most pilots from around the world.

At the moment we have the 20th, 27th, 420th and 801st challenging either the 1st or 72nd VFW's. From the pace gathering it looks like the 27th of June is the best day and the starting time is still a WIP but it will be somewhere between 7:30 and 9:30 am Sydney time. Remember these type of events usually last 3-5 hours, so for those who would like to attend, you can always join in later in the morning. There is no 'must start now' rule.

We are having a Pow Wow on our TS3 within a week between the participating Squadrons and if the 161st would like to join in either jump on our: ts3.801sttfw.com or check our thread on the 801st forum for the latest news:

http://forum.801sttfw.com/index.php?...n-force-event/

Here is the roster as of today and we expect at least 20 pilots to attend...

Andy-Man
    Asp
    Badger
    Boone
    Bravo
    Cantoo
    Chippie
    Coco
    Copper
    Dutch
    Harlequin
    Hollywood
    Jay-Bee
    Kutterro
    Lasik
    Lawndart
    Link
    Mailman
    Metalhead
    Nailer
    Ram22
    Schnidrman
    Scotch
    Shadow
    Skyo
    Slap
    Spaz
    UpstairsJ
    Victus
    Last edited by Coco; 13-06-2015 at 08:13 PM. Reason: UPDATED: 13.06.15

AEF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post
    Nice one Coco, will let you know.
    You Sir have a seat reserved as always. This should be a bit extra special as we are challenging some of the best pilots in the Falcon Community to a head on clash. Our server can handle at least 30 pilots and if things keep going the way they are we might just be pushing the limits with attendance... fingers crossed

AEF Member
    Just had a PM from Hamster of the 72nd as well as replies from their members. For them to attend... and they can organise at least 20 pilots from their Squads... we would have to start a bit later, around 9pm East Coast.

The next thing we need to do is organise a Pow Wow on TS3 with them and see what compromises we can make for this event time wise... but the date of June 27th is firm.

If this works we just might have a 20 v 20 Force on Force

AEF Member
    A PM to Shawn of the 72nd...

Hi Shawn,

Thanks for taking charge as it will really help with getting this event going. I have 4 Squadrons and possibly a 5th who will attend and we should have as mentioned around 18-20 pilots. I know the 72nd can organise a roster of 20+ pilots and that is awesome.

June 27th 9pm East Coast USA is fine with us as it puts Australia starting at 11am Sunday and 10am Sunday for you.

Our next step is to organise a time on Teamspeak as not everyone has Skype between the 20th, 27th, 161st, 420th and 801st. There will be at least two represenatives from each Squadron and if you can, please bring your XO or 2ic for the Pow Wow on Teamspeak and we can go over the finer details of the TE and event with everyone's input and suggestions.

Please let me know if this Sunday 14th June around 10am your time is good? If yes, I will organise the other Squadrons Top Brass to attend as well.

Our Server for this event can handle 30+ pilots but do let me know how many will be flying for the 72nd so we can be prepared. If you can organise 20+ pilots we will do our best to match your numbers.

I spoke with Snarble yesterday on TS and he was like, heck I'm in! so I think we will have a real fight on our hands...

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon and let me know if Sunday 10am your time on teamspeak is good: ts3.801sttfw.com

Nice one coco. I will do my best to show. Family commitments etc lol. I have asked the others.

No one ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the enemies die for their country.
    Steam:
    anzacchippie

AEF Member
    Awesome Chippie... I'll update this thread with the who what when and where for the Pow Wow. Hope you can make it

AEF Member
    Okay... Teamspeak meeting with the 72nd led by Shawn on 14th of June:

Sunday 2pm East Coast Australia - Sydney
    Saturday Midnight East Coast USA - NYC 13th of June
    Sunday 4am GMT - 0400 Zulu - aka 0500 British Summer time ala Monarch

Each Squadron is asked to attend with 2-3 representatives at most. We will be discussing the finer details of the event and TE and all reps are asked to have some input and ideas to make this work.

AEF Member
    Gentlemen, here are the minutes of the meeting...

THEATER - REGFLAG KOREA RP6 V4 R1

RED SIDE - Flown by the 72nd

RED SIDE AIRBASES - Primary is WONSON, open to be being wiped off the map
    Secondary is SONDOK, not open to bombing - off limits
    Third is HWANGSUWON, Awac and Tanker Squadron Base,
    not open to bombing– off limits

RED AIRFRAMES - 5x F16AGSR Block 52's... preferably 24 airframes per squad
    3 will be stationed at WONSON, 2 will be stationed at SONDOK
    Squadron numbers can be allocated to squads but not mandatory
    1x TANKER at HWANGSUWON, 1x AWAC at HWANGSUWON

RED DEFENSES - 1X - SA10, 10X - SA2, 3X - SA15, 5X – AAA
    Air Defences will be allocated first by the BLUE SIDE then
    the RED SIDE will allocate their Air Defences as RED SIDE are our guests

RED TARGETS – defend ARMY CAMP JEOGGYO-RI… About 20 miles south east of WONSON
    ALL FACILITIES AT WONSON AIRBASE– Runways, Tower, Hangers… everything!

BLUE SIDE - Flown by the United Coalition Front - Possibly need to transfer some pilots over to even the numbers out

BLUE SIDE AIRBASES - Primary is SUWON, open to be being wiped off the map by the RED SIDE…
    Secondary is PYEONTAEG ( pronounced Pyeontak ), not open to bombing - off limits
    Third is KUNSAN , Awac and Tanker Squadron Base, not open to bombing - off limits

BLUE AIRFRAMES - 5x F16 Block 52's... preferably 24 airframes per squad
    3 will be stationed at SUWON, 2 will be stationed at PYEOGNTAEG
    Squadron numbers can be allocated to squads but not mandatory
    1x TANKER at KUNSAN, 1x AWAC at KUNSAN

BLUE DEFENSES - 1X - SA10, 10X - SA2, 3X - SA15, 5X – AAA
    Air Defences will be allocated first by the BLUE SIDE then the RED SIDE
    will allocate their Air Defences as RED SIDE are our guests

BLUE TARGETS – defend ARMY CAMP COLBERN… About 10 miles north east of Seoul
    ALL FACILITIES AT SUWON AIRBASE– Runways, Tower, Hangers… everything!

AEF Member
    Just a friendly reminder... all pilots must have RedFlag Korea RP6 4.0 R1 for the event...

http://falcon-online.org/forum/index...sa=view;down=2

AEF Member
    Okay, the 72nd are still organising pilots and the times are set....

June 27th 9pm Start East Coast USA - 11am Sydney Time Sunday... I'll be on an hour earlier organising etc...

SOP's, ROE's and Official Roster will be posted on all forums as well as a Bulk Email to all 801st Forum members.

Turnout is looking very good and we will need to make the sides even.

T Minus 8 days...

AEF Member
    Gentlemen,

37 signed up and we expect around 30...

We will need to divide the sides up evenly on the day. Either way, the event is a 'GO' and we should have at least a 15 v 15 knife fight!

Wish you guys could attend... I am disappointed in the 161st

Lmao coco, yes a bugger we have families that rule our lives he he.

No one ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the enemies die for their country.
    Steam:
    anzacchippie

AEF Member
    SOP's / ROE's / ROSTER

THEATER : REGFLAG KOREA RP6 V4 R1

WHERE : 801st TS3: ts3.801sttfw.com Host 50 pilots

SERVER : Bells Beach Server – AKA 801st Server

WHEN :

June 27th 0100 GMT/Zulu/British Summer Time (-:
    June 27th 9pm Start East Coast USA
    June 28th 11am Start Sydney Australia

*** Highly Suggest Showing Up at Least 30 Minutes Prior, even an Hour Earlier if you can ***

WHY :

Cause when was the last time we flew with 30 friends and shot them down and then laugh about it!?

REMEMBER :

This is Korea RedFlag RP6 4.0 R1 and you must have this theatre to participate.

YOU MUST download it from Falcon-Online.org if you don't have it yet… http://falcon-online...downloads;cat=3

PLEASE NOTE :

One person from each side can play AWAC’s aka Magic on the 2D Map…

A Pilot can join the Event at anytime, even the 11th hour...

Please ensure your TrackIR, Rudder Pedals, HOTAS, Seat, Drink are all in ready to go. DO NOT jump into a flight only to find out your setup is not "ready to go"

Drinking is Mandatory and Sober Pilots will be tolerated!

IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE CONNECTING :

Pilots who connect and disconnect Three Times (3x) in a row must see/talk to an ADMIN and not join the event again until the issue is resolved.

ADMINS :

Bravo
    Coco
    Eldiablo
    Link
    Rebel
    Shadow
    Shawn

There will be at least 3 Admins present for the Event...

ROE’s ( Rules of Engagement ):

There are none!

Just the following MUST be adhered to, followed, abide by, don’t do… or you will be put into the hall of shame at the 801st Historical Museum… which is the East Wing if you haven’t visited it yet…

REDSIDE… - Primary is SUWON, open to be being wiped off the map by the RED SIDE…
    PYEONTAEG ( pronounced Pyeontak ), not open to bombing – OFF LIMITS
    KUNSAN , Awac and Tanker Squadron Base, not open to bombing – OFF LIMITS

BLUESIDE… WONSON ( pronounced Wonson ), open to be being wiped off the map by the BLUE SIDE…
    SONDOK, not open to bombing – OFF LIMITS
    HWANGSUWON, Awac and Tanker Squadron Base, not open to bombing– OFF LIMITS

VICTORY CONDITIONS:

MOST POINTS AFTER 5 HOURS IS THE WINNER!

ALL AIRCRAFT ARE TARGETS IN THE AIR OR ON THE GROUND!

RED DEFENSES - 1X - SA10, 10X - SA2, 3X - SA15, 5X – AAA - VICTORY POINTS ASSIGNED
    RED TARGETS – ARMY CAMP COLBERN… About 10 miles north east of Seoul - VICTORY POINTS ASSIGNED
    ALL FACILITIES AT SUWON AIRBASE– Runways, Tower, Hangers… everything! - VICTORY POINTS ASSIGNED

BLUE DEFENSES - 1X - SA10, 10X - SA2, 3X - SA15, 5X – AAA - VICTORY POINTS ASSIGNED
    BLUE TARGETS – ARMY CAMP JEOGGYO-RI… About 20 miles south east of WONSON - VICTORY POINTS ASSIGNED
    ALL FACILITIES AT WONSON AIRBASE– Runways, Tower, Hangers… everything! - VICTORY POINTS ASSIGNED

So far our roster is:

Andy-Man
    Asp
    Badger
    Boone145
    Bravo
    Cantoo
    Caret
    Chippie
    Coco
    Copper
    Dutch
    Harlequin
    Hollywood
    Hunter
    Jay-Bee
    Knightnight
    Kutterro
    Lasik
    Lawndart
    Link
    Mailman
    Mambo
    Metalhead
    Nailer
    OldGoat5
    Ram22
    Schnidrman
    Scotch
    Shadow
    Shawn
    Skyo
    Slap
    Spaz
    Spoiler
    Squidbait
    UpstairsJ
    Victus
    Zordon

We Expect at least 30 Pilots for a 15 v 15 Knife Fight...

*** OPTIONS ***

We are thinking of the the following rule:

All jets will be tasked as single ships which you can package up to 8 jets... This will make all jets visible on the 2D map... Open to everyone' s ideas... Discuss

*** And Last but surely not least! ****

Thank you to everyone who said they would try to attend, could not attend and those who will. The 801st is very proud to see so many joining and we really hope everyone has a BLAST!

Plus, this may just be round one and the 72nd might be hosting the next Force on Force!

OH, AND DON'T SHOOT COCO DOWN............ more than twice in one flight

AEF Member
    My computer HD died the next morning after the event and I lost 200GB of data and 200GB of Fraps as well.

Bought an SSD and installing it this week. Can't wait!

Thanks to everyone who attended. We had 24 pilots all up and the event lasted 4 hours. The Red Side won with direct hits on Suwon Airbase runways and ground troops.

I had 4 flights and they went like this:

1st. Flight took off, shot 3 aim120's, shot 2 shrikes... no A-A kills, 1 SA2 radar landed safely 300lbs. fuel
    2nd. Flight took off, shot 4 aim120's, shot 2 shrikes... no A-A kills, 2 SA2 radar landed safely 1500lbs. fuel

3rd. Flight took off, shot 4 aim 120's, dumped ground stores! as there were bandits closer to my homeplate than I was and they were shooting at me! I had to make sure the two bandits were on the same side of my RWR to avoid being in a pincer. I went from 8500lbs of fuel to 1100lbs. in 2 minutes as I evaded 4 aim 120's and 2 9x's. I managed to get a kill on one of the F16's as he was closing in and then had a head on pass with UpstairsJ, both of our guns were firing. We passed the merge and I cranked right, passed again... this time about 40* offset, I opened up with a snapshot but no joy.
    I looked down and I had 200lbs. of fuel... wings level at 6000ft. and dove to the 1000AGL. The HUD went out, the MFD's were off and that's when I decided to punch out. 1 A-A no opportunity to drop bombs Ejected

4th Fiight took off, now I'm really wary about taking Ground Munitions after the last flight. So I take 2 shrike and 4 long sticks and two wing bags. I climb out to Angels 25 and my head is on a swivel. Scanning out 80 miles I call Picture... 2 shiip bandits at my 3 o'clock 60 miles out angels 1. These guys are coming in for an SA10 run. I decide to keep pushing. I have my eyes on the SA2 at Camp Colbern and the SA15 battalion as a secondary. "Picture" - 3 Ship bearing 030 65 miles angels 1. Okay those guys are no threat.... yet. 25 Miles out, shrikes are warm, SA2 lights up... come on 22 miles... Shit! Popup SA2 mud spike left... SAM in the air! I see the contrail rising over my right wing. I bank hard right and dive. Blink the Jammer on - off - on off! okay, SAM threat off the RWR... shit another one right off my nose, I bank hard right and now facing back to homeplate I burn away. Okay, SAM threat gone. I climb out and turn back HOT. Acquire the SA2 to the left and fire a Bruiser on him. Lock up the primary SA2 target and fire again. Turn hard right and now I have 2 F16 bandits off my left wing angels 35 and angels 14. Angels 35 bandit takes a long shot at me and the "M" is flickering in my RWR. I turn and burn at angels 20 and race for home. You've got to be kidding! F16 bandit singleton between me and home. I now have 3 bandits on the RWR, I have 4 A-A and let two off the rail at the inconsiderate pilot who is in my way of getting home! he fires as well and I break left. I'm dragging out the missile but "A", I'm not heading for homeplate, "B" his missile is pushing me closer to the other two bandits and "C" I'm Joker Fuel. Now another "M" in the RWR from my 4 o'clock and I'm big trouble! I evade the first one but the second one finds it mark! BOOOM! I'm spinning at 360* every second and the ground is coming up fast! I eject at 150ft, 400kts and just as my chute opens up I hit the ground. I lay there with two broken legs but lucky I still have my handheld. " This is Coco do you copy? Come in SARS on freq. 131.9 do you copy, over? "
    I roll over onto my back, reach into my side pocket and pull out a chocolate bar. As I look up at the blue sky I wonder what my family is doing right now.

Any Chance of the 161st participating in upcoming events?

AEF Member
    Sounds like it was a great event Coco. Personally I won't be able to attend any of these events that cater for US timing as it doesn't fit with my young family life I am afraid. Perhaps when I switch jobs next year things may change.

Thanks for the invite though!
    Last edited by Kaiza; 01-07-2015 at 02:13 PM.

AEF Member
    Hi Kaiza,

it was. Wish the 161st could participate in the next one...

Would be nice, whod have families . Still sick so been very quiet as of late coco. Sorry for the not much response. Bloody cough clinging on for the last month.

Steam:
    anzacchippie

AEF Member
    Hey Guys,

More than welcome to join us on the weekend for a flight or two? We flew Sinai 2.2.4 over at Bells Beach Server and there were 6 of us.

AEF Member
    Long Lost Coco will be flying this Monday 2100 East Coast USA with the 27th VFW.

We have 6 pilots and it would be awesome if anyone would like to join us for Balkans TE.

I haven't flown in ages, so if you'd like to see Coco get shot down right after takeoff... jump on our TS3 for more info - 199.0.207.222

AEF Member
    Gentlemen it's been ages!

Well, we are about to start up the Balkans Theatre of Operations over at the 801st.

All AEF pilots are welcome to join and kickoff is this Saturday 10th September 9:30am start AEST.

If you would like to know more details, please jump on our forum... http://forum.801sttfw.com ( register as a partner wing member of the 161st so we know who you are )

or TS3... ts.801sttfw.com

Cheers and look forward to catching up with you guys

AEF Member
    The war starts in 1 hour

AEF Member
    Well the best laid plans of mice and men often go astray...

The 801st will be firing up Balkans again really soon and we will be doing F18 ops off the carrier starting from day 1.

Sorry for the ups and downs beyond our control and we will have a start date asap...