SWTOR - Star Wars: The Old Republic

Hi guys,

Not sure if many others are still playing Star Wars: The Old Republic in AEF but a few of us, some experienced and some newbies, are thinking of either creating a guild for AEF or joining an already established guild if others are in one already. So if you are in a guild and still actively play, please post here to let us know sop as we can join you! If we don't get many replies over the next week or so we will most probably just start a new one up or just join a random one.

Also, if anyone ISN'T currently in a guild or would like to start playing (it is now Free-To-Play too) then let us know. We are happy to get more people playing! I know it is an older game, but it is still good and fun! They are also keeping it up-to-date with new features being added, especially for subscribers.

Lastly, regardless of guild, post your in game name so as we can friend others and play together when others are on.

---I2es

We are playing Republic faction on the Harbinger server atm, have a few max lvl characters but will be lvling my Scoundrel for the next month or so. NAME=phattdigga

I used to play but since it went f2p it was ruined for me, hope you guys enjoy it though.

As Acez has said to ya (maybe) I will be grabing it off him soon-ish and try it out with ya all
    Last edited by HawtDaawwgg; 15-05-2014 at 01:49 PM.

That would be great HawtDawg! What do you mean by "grabbing it off him"? Is there a way you can get the install files without having to download them through the Launcher?

well i would start the download stop it after picking it where to go then drop in the files and then restart the download and then "should" find the files check them and the download "should" be done with out any issues

Hmmm interesting. I am having major hassles getting it to install on my main PC (playing it on my laptop) so if you can find a way to do this that would be great. My anti-virus, no matter what I do, stops the launcher from downloading it. So let me know how you go!

Run it as Administrator?

Yep, tried that one. Thanks though.