Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    This looks pretty Sweet!

Registered Users
    /slaps AEF members in face and throws down the space glove.....jks

Hey guys. The former AEF db boys are currently around Ez Aquarii and Epsilon Indi if you are up for a battle or welcome to a cruise.

Quote Originally Posted by KABLE View Post
    Hey guys. The former AEF db boys are currently around Ez Aquarii and Epsilon Indi if you are up for a battle or welcome to a cruise.
    Having just started, at this point we're trying to get all the listed AEF players to congregate in 2 areas... either close to Sol, or in the region around Vetr. This may take some time as not all players are of the same experience/ability, nor may they have the hardware required to travel to such places.

If you wish other AEF members to know you're playing, please indicate so by requesting to be added to the lists, both here in this thread, and in-game (the main group is titled Kastor992). I won't be adding people to the list maintained in this thread without their permission.

Of the 53 people that have been reading the thread, only 14 are listed as players, and not one have asked me to be added... I've had to ask them all personally.

Members are also being divided by the fact that we have 2 teamspeak servers. It's effect is not exactly conducive to AEF members "playing together".

TassieDevil
    Last edited by TassieDevil; 23-12-2014 at 11:31 AM.

Add me to the list

Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    Add me to the list
    You're second on the list already. First in line for Alzheimer's treatment, though..

TassieDevil

thanks Zed, been waiting for this.

Born2Die
    Currently interstate, but will be picking this game up next week. Would love to hang out with the Devils.

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Die View Post
    Currently interstate, but will be picking this game up next week. Would love to hang out with the Devils.
    Look forward to meeting you out there in the black. We're attempting to get everyone gathered around the Sol and Ross 733 regions first, then may organise something more tangible.

Link to official manual added... thanks Zed. (There is also a clickable link on your game launcher to download the PDF manual directly.)

Video tutorial added - Bounty Hunting Basics

TassieDevil
    Last edited by TassieDevil; 25-12-2014 at 05:14 PM.

anyone found a way besides nav beacon camping to get some decent credits per hour?

i currently earn around 180k-200k per hour but just wondering if anyone knows of a better way as it gets very repetitive after a while. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Davish View Post
    anyone found a way besides nav beacon camping to get some decent credits per hour?

i currently earn around 180k-200k per hour but just wondering if anyone knows of a better way as it gets very repetitive after a while. =)
    You're lucky if you're getting that kind of money in nav beacons. Last time I tried, they weren't that lucrative. Some of us are achieving similar figures in resource extraction sites, but often much less than that. Piracy will break the monotony..

Davish added to the list.

TassieDevil
    Last edited by TassieDevil; 29-12-2014 at 04:42 PM.

Just bought it.. ret's prey!

Can you add me to the list Tassie? and the ingame one? Dl'ing now
    Last edited by Mr_nevyn; 28-12-2014 at 10:56 PM.

Also just downloaded loaded after an ass load of computer issues.
    Will too be jumping in as the day progresses,would love to come and play with 161 boys.. see you all soon..

Registered Users
    Quote Originally Posted by Davish View Post

we have a trade route that will net about $1.2 Million Cr per round trip with a Cobra with 44t Cargo space

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_nevyn View Post
    Just bought it.. ret's prey!

Can you add me to the list Tassie? and the ingame one? Dl'ing now
    The main in-game list we have in place is named Kastor992, but we are rarely playing in the private group (mostly open play). Apply and he will add you when he plays next.

Mr_nevyn added to the list.

TassieDevil

Born2Die
    Can you add "Aussiebluemoon" to the list please?

care to enlighten us on your trade route and cargo hauled?

Hey guys,
    I have just officially started playing elite dangerous and have questions with regards to hotas configuration? I am using the x55 saitek!!!
    Am currently in the server fumbeling my way around.. also what team speak channel do you guys all use..

Rigby, the main AEF TS, down in one of the public lounges.

Roger that mate, now all i need is someone with the knowledge.. cheers colklink see you there at some stage..

Add JJ to the list of AEFers with ED
    "No Retreat, No Surrender!

"I see my dreams as if I already hold them in my hands.
    I dare to dream big for it is me who creates my world..."

Registered Users
    Davish,

found a 1 jump gold run that has made me over $2 million per hour with not going full tilt.....in other words:
    buy...take off...jump...land...sell....make coffee...chat with the boys...buy...take off....jump...land...sell...repeat.

one of out group made $13 million in a few hours but did not do the "chat with boys" nor "make coffee".

TIP: try some of the Imperial areas for some good runs though do it quick before the emperor dies and the stock prices crash.

Hey guys,
    I was chatting with tassie devil the other night and he mentioned that you guys are hovering around star system that is ross 733... I have been trying to make my way to ross 733 but my side winder absolutely doesn't have the caperbility to get across.. any sugestions.. will be online in the next hour or two...

Quote Originally Posted by Rigby View Post
    Hey guys,
    I was chatting with tassie devil the other night and he mentioned that you guys are hovering around star system that is ross 733... I have been trying to make my way to ross 733 but my side winder absolutely doesn't have the caperbility to get across.. any sugestions.. will be online in the next hour or two...
    Main step is to upgrade your Frameshift drive to at least one step above stock. Also grab a fuel scoop in case you hit any systems without stations and need fuel

Roger that Bonez, have just got a fuel scoop... so next step is get an upgraded framshift drive..
    So another question guy's, how do i know if i can actively engage a player in another space craft with out getting into to much trouble?

Lock the player up and keep them in view until the left hand screen has finished scanning. If the third line down says Clean you can't shoot them without trouble, if it says wanted then smoke em up!

Copy that mate good to know, will be looking for some pay dirt tonight for sure..

Check out what our neighbours look like in this latest image, the best ever visual data compiled in this manner.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-01-2...galaxy/6027732

TassieDevil

nice, makes the visual aspect of this game spot on.

Click here to see the screenshot post updated. Thanks to Duck for his guidance with posting the images..

TassieDevil