EVE Onine - Getting the band back together

Hi All.

I looking at gauging what our activity levels are at the moment.

The recent expansions have reinvigorated my interest in this fine game and I'm wondering if anyone else is in the same boat.

If so, would be great to organize some regular events. Be them mining operations, rat bashing, PVP roams or what not.

Let me know either way so I can start to garner participation levels.

Thanks

AEF ADMIN | AEF VANGUARD (EVE) | BATTALION (BF4) | 2IC - AEF OPERATIONS Formerly - DB (BF2/BF2142 (2IC/CO)/ET:QW/COD4/BF:BC2/BF3/PS2) | TCM (2IC/CO) | CW (2IC/CO) | GB (COH) | 2CAV (ARMA 2/3) | 1CR (BF2 (2IC)) | Flying Roos (IL2)

AEF Member
    Would like to get back into it a bit more actively, probably more interested in some large scale mining ops, as the rat bashing isn't really hard enough to require more then 2 people where we are at the moment
    "Your Mistletoe is no match for my Tow Missile", Santa

Never Play Leapfrog With A Unicorn
    2CAV Squad Leader

Yeah fair call. I'd love to really start rocking in the manufacturing area. Making and then contracting out doctrine fits in the pocket. I'm very much a noob at it, but with the recent expansions it looks like it's a little easier to get into.

AEF ADMIN | AEF VANGUARD (EVE) | BATTALION (BF4) | 2IC - AEF OPERATIONS Formerly - DB (BF2/BF2142 (2IC/CO)/ET:QW/COD4/BF:BC2/BF3/PS2) | TCM (2IC/CO) | CW (2IC/CO) | GB (COH) | 2CAV (ARMA 2/3) | 1CR (BF2 (2IC)) | Flying Roos (IL2)

Working from the station for the time being might be best, keep the POS offline until we improve our activity levels.

I need to investigate the Jump Freighter services a bit and see if it worth employing the Alliance ones for hauling stuff to and from Jita or not. There will be some items needed to be able to make a complete doctrine fit ship in the pocket no doubt.

What was Togs plan for the shares?

AEF Member
    you going to be on ts3 in about 3 hours?
    "Your Mistletoe is no match for my Tow Missile", Santa

Never Play Leapfrog With A Unicorn
    2CAV Squad Leader

Around 8.30pm adst

BLOODGUT
    Did you guys end up playing again?

Im on still, haven't seem the others in over a month.

i cancled my account a few months ago, but id be game to get it up and going again, i've just started training into dreadnoughts if i remember correctly

Be good to have you