Thread: Hi I'm new

Angel

Hi I'm new

Hi all, found your forums after I joined your fantastic DCS multiplayer server.

I have been flying DCS for the past few weeks. My in game name is Angel, however the forum software refused to register me under this name.

I'm a long time gamer coming from IL-2 1946.

I have also just purchased IRacing which is really fun and challenging to go fast.

Back in the peak days of Battle Field 2, I even competed against AEF in the Telstra Game Arena tournament as a member of AMI - Australia Mobile Infantry (who are no more).

Looking forward to playing with all of you in DCS and even IRacing if you're keen.

G'day panzerd18 and welcome to AEF.

Your name issue is being looked into asap.

In the mean time....
    Have a look around the various team forums and their recruitment instructions on how to apply.... and maybe jump on TS3 and have a chat to some of the boys. They're super friendly and all to willing to show you around.

::_ WEBSITE of the MONTH : _ WWW.DUDEIWANTTHAT.COM_ ::

Angel
    Thanks for the welcome. I've ordered a simulator cockpit for my flying and racing, so when it is setup I will be back into DCS soon.

Welcome Angel, the name makes me think of one of those female pilots from Captain Scarlet and the Mysterons (showing my age there )
    Snarf