Thread: X-52 repair

X-52 repair

I've got a X-52 PRO joystick and its starting to go 'off centre'. All, X, Y and now Z axis have 'drifted' off centre to the point I need to map dead zones to centre the joystick. Which is becoming a real pain for manoeuvring, as you can appreciate.

So, does anyone have any tips/ideas on a hardware fix for this? Or is it requiring a new joystick?

This happened to my x45 have you tried plugging it into different usb ports and reinstalling drivers and software. Doing all that fixed my issue.

ive got a x52 pro here spare if u want it

.......................... .......................... ...You know you've landed with the wheels up, When it takes you full power to taxi to the ramp!
    .....................................i7-5820K,16GB g-skill,X3 samsung 24",Sli Gtx 680,corsair h100, corsair atx 1200w,x2 240gb ssd,x2 1tb hdd, TM hotas WH, Saitek peddles, traick ir 5pro
    Steam: PSI2FLY

Thanks for the offer snowman, but I've got mine working OK now. Just unplugged the USB and plugged it back in. Don't know why I didn't try this in the first place, duh.

My X-52 standard is starting to get jittery also. I can't use the rotary dials for anything sensitive like zoom anymore, been trying to save enough for a warthog as I have heard bad reviews about the X55.

No worries, Yeah i bought the Warthog too its hits the pocket hard but well worth it. Soooooooo goood The warthog stick is very good, makes formation a breeze.

.......................... .......................... ...You know you've landed with the wheels up, When it takes you full power to taxi to the ramp!
    .....................................i7-5820K,16GB g-skill,X3 samsung 24",Sli Gtx 680,corsair h100, corsair atx 1200w,x2 240gb ssd,x2 1tb hdd, TM hotas WH, Saitek peddles, traick ir 5pro
    Steam: PSI2FLY