MakTheBlade

Project Cars Released

This has been on my Steam wishlist for a long time, and today is the day. For those not familiar with it, Project Cars is touted as the racing simulator to beat all before it.

There are a slew of features, including weather, rain, physics stuff and licensed cars and tracks from around the world. Blah blah, it's going to be good. I hope. And multiplayer of some sort, which I hope will allow us to host MP games. I've chucked in some pics at the bottom, the Project Cars Flickr page is here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/126863890@N03/

http://www.projectcarsgame.com/

Project CARS is the ultimate driver journey!

Guided, tested, and approved by a passionate community of racing fans and real-life drivers, Project CARS represents the next-generation of racing simulation as the ultimate combination of fan desire and developer expertise.

Discover an unrivaled immersion fuelled by world-class graphics and handling that allows you to truly feel the road. Create a driver, pick from a huge variety of motorsports in a dynamic career mode and write your own tale in an intense online multiplayer.

Featuring the largest track roster of any recent racing game with a ground-breaking dynamic time of day & weather system, deep tuning & pit stop functionality, and support for Oculus Rift and 12K ultra HD resolution, Project CARS leaves the competition behind in the dust.

The digital edition of Project CARS also includes the Limited Edition upgrade DLC pack, unlocking 5 legendary cars drivable in any game mode and showcased with special one-make series within your career!

Ford GT40 Mk IV
    BMW M1 Pro Car
    McLaren F1
    Sauber C9
    Mercedes-Benz AMG C-Coupe DTM

BEYOND REALITY:
    Next-gen graphics, authentic handling, playable via Oculus Rift and 12K Ultra HD resolution

BY RACERS 4 RACERS:
    Guided, tested and approved by fans & pilots for the perfect gameplay balance

YOUR CHOICES, YOUR VICTORIES:
    Master a variety of motorsports & unprecedented track roster in a sandbox career mode

Untitled by projectcarsgame, on Flickr

Oh god not another driving sim. I am not into these sort of games but I have friends and sons of friends who regularly visit me on weekends who are addicted to them. I only just finished downloading Dirt:Rally for them and now I have no doubt they will bully me into purchasing this game as well. I am such a nice person I purchased a G27 Racing wheel and pedals for them. I might have to put my foot down on this one.

"Games come and go and Teams come and go but the AEF endures"

Quote Originally Posted by CaesarX View Post
    I am such a nice person I purchased a G27 Racing wheel and pedals for them.

Can i have one too santa? I've been a good boy.

This game has me even considering a wheel!

No sig