Thread: Clean Up

Clean Up

Hello all.

I am about to have a clean up or our roster, as there seem to be a few who are AEF in name only both in game and on here, those who do not come on TS and those who are inactive will be removed. any problems feel free to message me. the cull will happen after the 30/7/15

reasons people will be removed are as follow
    • inactive
    • do not come on TS
    • fail to attend the Sunday night event
    • choose not to be part of the AEF community.

Unknown landing signal officer (LSO) to carrier pilot after his 6th unsuccessful landing attempt:
    "You've got to land here son. ..................... this is where the food is."

Flight Lieutenant
    I will be going through the AEF in game squadron list over the next couple of days and making a list of names i haven't seen on TS or in game for over 6 months.

I will post a link to a google document that you can all view, if you see your name in the list anywhere just send me a message either in game or on this thread.

Link Here:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Last edited by FINALEXIT; 10-07-2015 at 11:01 AM.

Officer Cadet
    I'm considering coming back (downloading WT now). Who's still here ?

Quite a few are still here Luft but you'll see some new faces as well

Unknown landing signal officer (LSO) to carrier pilot after his 6th unsuccessful landing attempt:
    "You've got to land here son. ..................... this is where the food is."

Officer Cadet
    Good to hear! I'll be on TS later on. Looks like a lot has been introduced that I have no idea about in regard to WT so I'll probably be asking questions like a nub.

Hey gents, not active at the moment but definitely still keeping an eye out of the game and in the forums.

Hope you're all well!

Officer Cadet
    how's your deck Fly?

Hey Gents, sorry I haven't been on in a while. I've just become pretty disillusioned with War Thunder by this point (dev decisions/general lack of community communication/ simply burnt out). Also had uni commitments. Also been spending a lot of time on other games (mainly CS:GO and DayZ as some of you would of noticed) I've been trying to get back into it but I've neglected getting on the TS and I apologize. I'll try to attend this Sunday battle and perhaps jump on TS a couple times before hand.

Hope you're all going well

Registered Users
    I'm still alive. Just been travelling heaps for the new job. That doesn't really slow down till middle of August. Still can't make Sunday nights. Have to keep the wife happy.

Hi all, hope you are all well.
    Regretfully I have not been around for a long time, I'm sorry about that and probably I should have decided this sooner and let you guy's know sooner. I have decided I will no longer play War Thunder and have now given my account to my son. I have been inflicted with De Quervain's tenosynovitis in my left hand that I have had for a fair while now and it really makes playing the game too hard. I have had a tendon release surgery and its a lot better than it was, I can actually use it now at least, but its still a problem for some things.
    Recently have been trying with a joystick and throttle to see if that would be comfortable enough to start playing again and while it is a lot more comfortable, I just can't seem to get any good with it and its just becoming very frustrating. Too bloody frustrating unfortunately. I certainly do have a lot more respect for you guy's who use a joystick now, its definitely a lot harder with this game.
    Anyway, you guy's don't deserve to have to put up with my sob story any longer. Please de - list me and best of luck to you all.

I'm playing Warthunder a lot lately, but I mostly fly when others seem to be interested in tanking. I can stop in to TeamSpeak more often though.

My goal is to research every aircraft in all trees (almost done), then spade everything tier 4 and below (up to tier 3 complete now). I know...such a weirdo... ;'/

Just actually got a PC worth running Warthunder. i7 3770 with a 7470 AMD card. Ill get to downloading and joining for some fun. Unfortuneatly TS is gonna be an issue until I get a new headset. Once thats all taken care of Ill be good to go.

Hendrix