AEF Member

is thunder still there

hi ive been out the war thunder scene for a long time i played when they had simulator battles i think they called it . but they stopped that . i was just wondering what the scene is like now, anyone playing sim games ? i remember there was always alot of bitching about devs lol guess thats still going on . my name on there was cap jack sparra i think if anyone remembers me that would be funny . just wondering if its worth downloading again for a bit of combat flying ?

Sure is we are haveing abit of downtime waiting for the next big patch to come, but we are still alive and kicking, just jump in teamspeak and catch up.

Unknown landing signal officer (LSO) to carrier pilot after his 6th unsuccessful landing attempt:
    "You've got to land here son. ..................... this is where the food is."

AEF Member
    whats the teamspeak address

ts.aef-hq.com.au

Unknown landing signal officer (LSO) to carrier pilot after his 6th unsuccessful landing attempt:
    "You've got to land here son. ..................... this is where the food is."

I remember you haha. We're still alive and kicking as Jaeger said, there's a few exciting new features coming into the game so hopefully that will be a boost for it.

Officer Cadet
    When's the world war mode coming ? I got sick to death of the team deathmatch games.