Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Felix_Culpa View Post
    Current Format:

10 Classes, 6 events of 12 stages each = 720 stages

Is the program still for one event of 12 stages per week?

Six weeks per class * 10 classes = 60 weeks

Having said all that, using the current rally as a basis, it means a commitment of 60-75 mins per week.
    Sorry, but the current format is not 10 classes = 720 stages over 60 weeks.

As the dates to the seasons are set out now (ref: OP)... it's 3 championships of 6 season classes = 432 stages over 36 weeks.
    The "Special Stages" are short track races v AI or PP having 4 stages, both over 1 week each.... If we put in the SS's in there of either 1 or even 2 per season = 6 additional weeks tops, the dates move out further but still only comes out to 42 weeks max!.
    And yes... It requires only a total driving time of aprx 60-72mins per event that gives a driver 1 week to complete, either all at once or split up over that event's given time period (1 week).. Please refer to the last paragraph previously explained > here.

Quote Originally Posted by Nova (male) View Post
    I vote go from the start
    C1S1 60's
    C1S2 70's
    C2S1 80's
    C2S2 Group B 4WD
    C3S1 Group B RWD
    C3 S2 Group A

then use the others for the special stages

F2,R4, 2000, 2010, hillclimb

BTW...
    If anyone has a craving to race in a "King of the Hill" hot lapping type of experience... Join us in our public "AEF Speed League" located > here.

::_ WEBSITE of the MONTH : _ WWW.DUDEIWANTTHAT.COM_ ::

Quote Originally Posted by Felix_Culpa View Post
    Current Rally: Nova-male sneaks past Etch by less than 5 secs!
    Awh

The Fiat just isn't fast on tarmac.

Well done nova.

Quote Originally Posted by etchasketch View Post
    Awh

The Fiat just isn't fast on tarmac.

Well done nova.
    well the mini does have less weight and more power with a shorter wheelbase so turns better as well.
    next time you may win in the mini as our times were pretty close
    -The grass is greener on the other side because it's fertilized with bullshit-

Started Jamsa stages.
    Most fun I've had playing dirt I think so far. Trying to keep the mini on the ground.
    I think Finland is starting to become my favourite event. other than maybe Germany asphalt

recorded a run in the mini. car was trashed from roll on previous stage.

Was going ok til 7:20 when I cut a 3 left too much and got pushed wide into a tree

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhGg...ature=youtu.be

I am struggling in Finland. It's so hard to remember which hill has death over the other side. I've hit that stupid pole 2 times now. I'm half way through and my car is a mess.

I tried the AEF Speed League and retired with a blown engine 1km from the finish of the last stage

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-02-15_00002.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	98.3 KB 
ID:	2931

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2016-02-15_00001.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	98.3 KB 
ID:	2930

finished finland. you pushed me hard etchasketch. I hit a tree 1/3 through stage 10 at 80kmhr which slowed the engine a fair way so I lost 8 seconds on that stage
    then I did stage 11 and got back some time

going into the night stage 30 seconds ahead and my brain thought a square right was a left so I turned into the cars. lol
    lost my left headlight which made it fun.

anyway I managed to push through and was 17 seconds slower that yours. So somehow managed to keep it ahead by around 10 seconds.

good racing though

i also dnf on speed league but i did that ages ago.
    that event was setup before the update so it was about 8 stages between repairs. made it impossible for me to finish

Also I have no idea what you did on stage 3 to drop 1 min 53 seconds.
    If it wasn't for that then you would have had this round won

Also I have no idea what you did on stage 3 to drop 1 min 53 seconds.
    If it wasn't for that then you would have had this round won
    Popped a rear tyre really early in a stage, and lost 1m30s repairing it. Just had no practice on Finland. But by the end I'd wised up to most of the traps.

Good race. I think we're pretty even.

Wow felix. Did you retire in this one?

Life is not straight forward...so go around

My navigator said the motor was knackered and a little while later it just stopped!
    So, I was a DNF.

last day for this event guys.
    get those stages done and times up.

I cant be the only one

I went over the cliff on the second stage!

decided to push through and do all stages tonight.
    went well until a recover around stage 6, then on stage 9 a jump sent me into the ditch followed by a pole.
    Tried tro make as kmuch time as I could on stages 10 and 11.

Going into stage 12 was ok til I got a puncture about 4km from finish. So decided to push on instead of losing the 1:30 for repair and drove the last 3km on the rim.

Will be interesting to see how sketch goes with the dirt. Will be a close one I think.

AEF Member
    Enjoyed trading positions with you Nova! Started the first few ahead, but lost my rhythm in the middle stages and had a couple of resets putting me 17s behind by stage 8. Managed to pull it back in the last 3 though despite an austin powers 12 point turn on stage 11. Phew.

yeah blowing a tyre on last stage really stuffed me. would have been close I think. you had a killer stage 10 to get ahead from 9 seconds down.
    good racing man.
    hopefully etch will get in before closing as he was a very close second in last events

yeah blowing a tyre on last stage really stuffed me. would have been close I think. you had a killer stage 10 to get ahead from 9 seconds down.
    good racing man.
    hopefully etch will get in before closing as he was a very close second in last events
    I'll see how I go tonight.

Well done Etch! nice win.

Guy's.. Only 1 week to go for before "C1 S2" starts and the vehicle class changes to 1970's.

Is there any interest in having any "Special Stages" added? ...(Re Posts #18 & #24)

Let us know either way before this last C1 S1 Sweden event finishes, so to allow time for formatting the Racenet server and alter the C/schedule if needed.

nice win etch. came out of no where

A hill climb event with the ability for repeat runs (up the hill!).

AEF Member
    Not fussed either way. Format at the moment seems pretty good. Maybe hillclimb would suit better when we start getting up towards the higher power cars? As I say, not fussed.

If by special stage you mean a spectator style one off stage, that would be a 'super special stage' I believe? As weird as it sounds I think the regular stages are called 'special stages'.

so.
    went to complete the last 3 stages of snow and my computer crashed starting stage 7.

Reset computer and went to re start the stage and it has reset me back to stage 1 and wiped all my times.

Not going to have enough time to finish all the stages again
    Was only 18 seconds behind Kai as well. Was looking forward to the chase.

AEF Member
    Oh man, that's disappointing!

Progressive Championship points are as follows...

C1-S1 1960's class
    Nova............................ 108 points*
    etchasketch.................. 104 points*
    Kai............................... 43 points
    Kurbs............................ 40 points
    Red Time (Felix_Culpa)..... 39 points

C1-S2 1970's class is now locked in and underway.

(* C1-S1 .....1.etch (25) and 2.Nova (18) - E1 corrected points added.)

Great race for the lead.... Good luck all.

Last edited by Skid; 12-03-2016 at 07:56 PM. Reason: points correction

Man I absolutely ruined the Germany event.
    Just did every stage and must have spun on probably all of them. Not having a good day.

I'm gonna miss 2 or 3 of the April stages as well as I'm going away.