Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Sorry Sneaky I'll be away tonight, hope you all have a great session.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/j9f6khil6w...ation.miz?dl=0

A mission we can perhaps use if able to upload to a server.

Great work everyone who dropped in for some formation fun! The standard has lifted considerably already - very impressive flying guys!
    Will get some video going for all to watch, hopefully by the weekend. Fly right

Squadron Leader

Sneaky, PM'd you links to trk files.
    --
    You don't need to be a better shot. You just need to shoot more bullets...

There is a Virtual airshow on next month, where the worlds best aerobatic teams stream their gameplay for all to see I'll be checking it out.
    http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=159748

Wow, editing a video up takes way longer than I expected. Well, it is my first attempt with Movie Maker (and the Su27) so go easy....!
    Not terribly flashy or exciting, but some fun Zyfr and I had the other night.

https://youtu.be/q8oBhbSKbOw
    Last edited by Panthro; 24-08-2016 at 04:06 PM.

Nicely put together Sneaky, very nice footage and flying. Were the external shots were taken from the trk file?

Squadron Leader
    nice vid... lol you included your "wheels up" incident :P

Z.
    --

Thanks guys. Yeah all video recorded with Shadowplay while watching the .trk file Zyfr supplied. For some reason my track files are empty when I try to replay them. Probably a VR bug.

I'll make another vid for our group session when I can. This one was mostly to learn how to use movie maker and figure out the process.

Registered Users
    Quote Originally Posted by SneakyBastd View Post
    Wow, editing a video up takes way longer than I expected. Well, it is my first attempt with Movie Maker (and the Su27) so go easy....!
    Not terribly flashy or exciting, but some fun Zyfr and I had the other night.

https://youtu.be/q8oBhbSKbOw
    Nice Sneaky, yeah editing vids are not easy and take double the time you think it'll take. I recommend Adobe Premiere Pro, there's definitely a learning curve but the functionality and 'ease' of use increases after you get your head around the basics. Far better than Movie Maker.
    Who said Kiwis can't fly?

Here it is, a video of our formation practise session on Monday night.

https://youtu.be/ZpPJjWqwd2o

See you all Monday for the next session

Lovely work with the editing and footage Sneaky. Great way to finish off the vid also. Let that be lesson to us all!

Quick reminder that tonight's session is still on at 8:30pm. All welcome.

AEF Member
    Nice work.

I think I'll have to log a bit more F-15 time, and maybe bind some controls

See you guys next time.

Thanks for joining everyone! It was great to have such a good turnout. And again, the standard of flying is improving dramatically

I was unable to reset the mission though, and the server probably still has the password on it... could someone please set it back to the standard mission please? Thanks!

Update. Formation practise for tomorrow 5/9 is ON.
    I have a prior engagement, but should still be back by 8:30 to start things off. If I'm not for whatever reason, feel free to start it without me and I will join asap. Mission has been updated, now there are 10 slots for F15C

I might be able to hop on for some formation flying, im pretty keen to practice, had a blast the other night with Sneaky, Zyf and Ragoo
    HOTAS Warthog, Intel Core2 Quad Q8200 2.3Ghz. AMD Radeon 7770 1GB VRAM, 4GB DDR3, 1TB Seagate, 128GB SSD.

Formation practise for Monday 12 Sep is ON. See you there at 8:30pm

Hey Sneaky you reckon we could start at 7-7.30 if that's alright with everyone else of course, I can't make it if its at 8.30 sorry.
    HOTAS Warthog, Intel Core2 Quad Q8200 2.3Ghz. AMD Radeon 7770 1GB VRAM, 4GB DDR3, 1TB Seagate, 128GB SSD.

Quote Originally Posted by Mase View Post
    Hey Sneaky you reckon we could start at 7-7.30 if that's alright with everyone else of course, I can't make it if its at 8.30 sorry.
    No worries. It's fine with me, but I can't make it that early. Just see if someone can switch the mission for you and go with whoever is around.
    Or just join the mission and fly close to friendly airfields with someone, you should be plenty safe there.

Plus, I'll be on during the week. Always happy to practise formations so just ask

Quote Originally Posted by SneakyBastd View Post
    No worries. It's fine with me, but I can't make it that early. Just see if someone can switch the mission for you and go with whoever is around.
    Or just join the mission and fly close to friendly airfields with someone, you should be plenty safe there.

Plus, I'll be on during the week. Always happy to practise formations so just ask
    No worries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey all, here's a short clip from early on the session last night. Lovely formation work everyone.

Good vid, thanks for putting it up. Nice formation rolling there, I'm gonna have to learn how to do that now

Cheers Sneaky, as you said on Monday it was a great bit of flying from all, glad I was in a position to take some footage of it. The rolling is the exact same procedure in terms of fixed points / 45 reference. The main issue was trying to keep up with you guys while in the roll. . Had a fair bit of issues getting the upload to work and only now realising I forgot to export the audio on the last render :/ Will correct that when I get a chance.

Formation practise for Monday 19/9 is ON. See you at 8:30pm!

Squadron Leader
    Heya...

I'd be keen to practice 2 or 4 ship Overhead Breaks...

Here's some rough details... Description in the Video provides some reading material...

Here's some inspiration..

And here the Dream...

Z.
    --

Break practise sounds good. Very handy videos.
    Can everyone please watch the F15 break landing video before joining tonight. Thanks, see you then.

Another fun session. Thanks to all who joined
    Will be away for next week, so you'll have to get yourselves organised this time! Have fun.

Afternoon all, here's a bit of footage from the second half of Mondays session, apologies for arriving late. See you tomorrow.

starting to look good guys!!
    Keep it going

"161 SQN flys the AEF flag the highest"