Thread: Worth buying?

Worth buying?

Hi guys

Is Dirt Rally worth picking up? Graphically it looks very impressive but I am a bit concerned that it has gone more the more arcadey route.

Thanks
    VEAO DEVELOPMENT TEAM - 3D ARTIST

AEF Member
    Currently sitting at 208 hours, and still playing every week. Absolutely it's worth picking up. While you could say some elements are "arcadey" this is most definitely a sim with most complaints in the steam forum being it's "too hard". It's an amazing game, the best money I have spent on software in a very long time.
    Last edited by Kaiza; 15-08-2016 at 02:46 PM.

As Kai said.. Absolutely worth adding this RALLY title next to your other racing sims in your library, Rolfey.

If so, you'll be just in time to enter our AEF DR Championship #3 coming up shortly.

Read the AEF Dirt Rally "spoiler" in this > post < for a small description on how it runs.

::_ WEBSITE of the MONTH : _ WWW.DUDEIWANTTHAT.COM_ ::

Not arcade. It's sim. So buy

Sent from my Samsung Note2 on tapatalk about x klms from my pc

Life is not straight forward...so go around

Hi Rolfey,

Agree with other posters, DR is a very fine dirt title - currently the best on the market IMHO. DR does attract some criticism from the harder than hardcore toughguys that it is simcade. And sure, it is not pure sim 100% of the time. But this does not detract from the sim experience. You will/may experience some amazing forward somersaults/ miraculous saves early in your gaming experience as you get a feel for the game. But once you are up to speed, it performs like, what I think, a 100% dirt sim would.

So there has been some tweaking to make it playable for the casual player. But if you enjoy playing to the max, these aspects should not impede on your enjoyment of the game.

Listen closely to your navigator's calls!

DiRT RALLY
    >> 50% OFF!
    -- (but only for a limited period) --> https://www.humblebundle.com/store/search/genre/Racing

::_ WEBSITE of the MONTH : _ WWW.DUDEIWANTTHAT.COM_ ::