Unregistered

G'day. Looking to join in

Gday, I've been playing elite for a little bit now, just recently got horizons and I'm looking for a team to play with.

1. What games are you currently playing/looking to play within the AEF ?

I dabbled a bit in both Falcon and DCS. Also played arma a tad, but kinda straying away from it atm.

2. How did you come across the AEF Community ?
    Originally found it via googling Australia DCS World.
    Playing with the a-10 on the pub server for dcs.

3. Tell us your age, and about previous gaming/clan experience.

27, nil previous clan work. Have a young family, so wont be able to devote my life, just would be nice to join up with a team here and there a night a week or so.

4. Why do you want to join the AEF ?

Cause elite gets a tad repetitive. Need to slice her up a bit

5. Tell us about yourself (eg. roughly where you live, where you work or study)

Live in NSW, work might keep me away for a week or two here or there.

6. Let us know if you hold any specific, Web or Graphical expertise.

Extremely basic knowledge..

Just some more about in-game:
    Ive got 2 ships, been nailing the Sothis runs for a few days now, got enough Cred to do something other than long range hauling, although my goal is the Anaconda.

My username on the forums is hawg_sik, I forgot to login.
    My username in game is n0xy

Hawg_sik
    Logged in now haha.

Gday Hawg and welcome to the AEF. So you know your intro is meant to go in the contact us section of the forums. http://www.aef-hq.com.au/aef4/forumd...?19-Contact-Us . Feel free to copy and paste into there. The BMS and ED guys will be along shortly, also feel free to hop onto TeamSpeak and say hi when you get a chance.

Welcome to AEF.

Welcome Hawg_sik

We get together each Wednesday evening for various activities, although it's been a bit quiet of late at other times (fora variety of reasons). There's some whispers building about a coming campaign, so things will undoubtedly pick up. Drop into TS when you can for a chat.

Until then, the easiest advice I can give.. don't fall into the "grind" trap. Vary your activities frequently.

TassieDevil
    54TW CO

Welcome to the AEF
    DB (BF3) 5v5 | AEF Battalion (BF4) 10v10/8v8 | AEF Battalion (BF4) 16v16 | Legal Corps (BF4) 5v5 | AEF OPS

G'day Hawg, welcome aboard, look forward to catching up with you in ED. btw, what's all the way out at Sothis?

Hawg_sik
    Not much to look at but perfect for long range hauling. a trip out and back will net around 20-30mil at the moment.

over the last few days its payed for my anaconda!