Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DCS and VR

AEF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho
    https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=160053
    Added to first post. Nice find.

I found the VR zoom button and tested it this evening. It's in settings -> controls. Then select UI Panel from left drop down. Zooming in definitely helps with reading the finer text.

VR Zoom is a momentary switch. It wil zoom in to a certain amount as long as you hold the button, then return to normal. Not ideal if you need to do a couple things at once. If you have a WH hotas you could use a 3 or 2way (pinky) switch to hold it in. Or, a voice attack command even better.

VR Reset will reposition your head in cockpit. At default I feel too far forward in the A10C, so I move my head toward the monitor, press the reset and then he's further back in the seat when I'm sitting in normal position (this is the same as the trackir center key).

Not sure if this works with the Vive.
    Last edited by Psycho; 17-01-2017 at 11:03 PM.

AEF Member
    Yeah VR zoom is very handy, is a bit funny for looking at things in the cockpit, but when looking for targets in the distance it is very good. If find it easier to just lean in for reading cockpit items, also closing one eye sometimes helps defeat the blur. It does need a press to toggle feature, or someday hopefully it can be mapped to an axis for adjustable zoom.

Pressing the numpad 5 key will reset your view also.

Will add these topics to the top post when Im at my PC next.