Thread: AC Porsche

AC Porsche

Looking forward to the Porsche release AC fans?

https://youtu.be/jv-cPGa9Zsg

I imagine you all have picked up Porsche Pack 1.
    What are your thoughts?
    I've been mainly playing AMS with the Brit Pack. Brilliant! Recommended.
    Had a quick drive of the PP and was a little disappointed at the feel - vague. Great look as usual.
    But to be honest have hardly driven AC so probably need more time to get back in the AC zone.

PS cut a few more laps. Changed the steering rotation to 360 degrees and that made it feel a lot better.
    What steering settings do you guys use?
    Last edited by Felix_Culpa; 29-10-2016 at 04:24 PM.

I swing around 540 degrees for a happy medium in AC, but you'll always find others favoring different settings to suit their personal driving feel... and in varying sims.

Some are now saying that with AC's new v10 tyre model and sound, it's becoming the new benchmark in sim racing... >_O
    Last edited by Skid; 29-10-2016 at 08:10 PM. Reason: words

::_ WEBSITE of the MONTH : _ WWW.DUDEIWANTTHAT.COM_ ::

Interesting on the 540 degrees - but as you say personal preference. Certainly worthwhile trying a few different settings re wheel rotation, FOV, etc.
    Feel is an interesting topic re sims - it is through that we experience the tyre model/flight model etc and no two of us probably have the same hardware.
    AC has improved its tyre model/driver feel but for my money AMS is king of that hill. But appreciate it is not the same for everyone.
    We are spoilt for choice at the moment!

il2 BOX improved its ground handling feel and landing feedback a lot in the last update. A big improvement in that area and it did need it - a bit skippy the kangaroo in the last version.
    It is moving to DX11 soon so that will be another jump in performance. The quality of the "light" is excellent in my opinion.

Cheers,