+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Users

Warper's Application

[COLOR="#FFFF00"]1. What games are you currently playing/looking to play within the AEF ?[/COLOR]
    DCS primarily, however I also enjoy playing Arma 3 and Elite Dangerous.

[COLOR="#FFFF00"]2. How did you come across the AEF Community ?[/COLOR]
    DCS public playground and mission servers.

[COLOR="#FFFF00"]3. Tell us about your age and previous clan experience.[/COLOR]
    Have only ever been part of one other clan, was one of the head admins for a clan called Balota Buddies back when Dayz mod was its prime.

[COLOR="#FFFF00"]4. Why do you want to join the AEF ?[/COLOR]
    Looking for a friendly community to fly with.

[COLOR="#FFFF00"]5. Tell us about yourself. E.g. where you live and where you work or attend school ?[/COLOR]
    Currently living and working in BrisVegas as a software developer and also slowly studying towards getting my pilots license.

[COLOR="#FFFF00"]6. Let us know if you hold any specific IT, Web or Graphical expertise ?[/COLOR]
    Been working with computers and writing software for the last 12 years.
    Most proficient in C#/VB .NET, TSQL, Java and VB6, but also work with plenty of other languages/technologies as well.
    Have no issues working with pretty much any IT related field, except graphic design as colours and visual design work just dont come naturally at all.

Welcome, Warper

One of the DCS lads should be in touch in the near future to get the ball rolling.

When it comes to ArmA3, feel free to jump into the ts server to have a chat with myself or Bonez anytime and we'll get you set up with the required mods. We have organized missions every Friday @ 7:30 QLD time. We've recently started a Vietnam style campaign.

In relation to Elite Dangerous I'd recommend you have a chat with Tassie or Irish on ts if you're interested in flying with them. If I'm not mistaken they hold their organized flights on Wednesdays.
    Last edited by Kastor; 20-11-2016 at 04:30 PM. Reason: Grammar

Welcome to the AEF
    DB (BF3) 5v5 | AEF Battalion (BF4) 10v10/8v8 | AEF Battalion (BF4) 16v16 | Legal Corps (BF4) 5v5 | AEF OPS

G'day Warper, and welcome..

As Kastor said, Wednesday nights is our ED night. We're a little quiet at the moment, with sporadic activity during the week, and a few of us online most evenings, but there's an event coming up in the next few weeks. Hope you'll want to join us for that.

Good luck with DCS... and your pilot's license!

TassieDevil

Welcome to AEF.

Welcome Warper, I wondered when your application would cross my desk.
    I think I will be doing an induction run very soon.

"161 SQN flys the AEF flag the highest"