Registered Users

Red Falcons Application

1. What games are you currently playing/looking to play within the AEF ?
    I am currently and would like to continue playing DCS world with the AEF community.

2. How did you come across the AEF Community ?
    I happened to have found the AEF 161st squadron whilst looking for an Australian VFS that plays DCS.

3. Tell us about your age and previous clan experience.
    I am 17 years of age. I have been in three different ARMA 3 realism units across the span of 2 years. In two of these units I was a leading element (Fixed Wing Co-ordinator). I have also had brief experience in a Virtual Aerobatics Squadron known as the Black Knights for DCS as a "check man" roll making sure formations looked good from the air.

4. Why do you want to join the AEF ?
    I want to join the AEF and their 161st VFS so that I can finally be apart of a VFS community. Ever since I bought modules such as the F-15C, Mirage 2000 and A-10C I have always wanted to be apart of a realistic, efficient group of players that I could relate to and have some fun with. After playing with some of the 161st members recently I also have the goal of being a leading role in the 161st. I feel that being in a leadership role will be the best way to make friends in the 161st and the AEF in general and I would love to share my insight on aerial combat and tactics to other members of the squadron and see also what they have to say on the subject. In summary, teamwork is the drive for my application.

5. Tell us about yourself. E.g. where you live and where you work or attend school ?
    I am an Australian citizen and I have been attending my first year of collage recently. At collage I have been studying aviation, physics and maths as my main academic subjects.

6. Let us know if you hold any specific IT, Web or Graphical expertise ?
    No. (I know nothing about it sorry).

Welcome mate - enjoy your maths and physics.
    They know enough who know how to learn - Henry Adams
    The aggressive insistence on the worth and unique importance of the common man seems to me to be one of the fundamental Australian characteristics - Hartley Grattan.
    Keep smiling, they'll never know what you've been up to
    Character is how you treat those who can do nothing for you.

Member since 16/8/03 - Ex-CinC & HC: Played BF1942, BF2, BF2142, Quake Wars, SH3, 4 & 5, PotBS, BF3, Skyrim, Darksiders 2, Witcher 2, GuildWars 2.

Welcome to AEF.

Due to us being a 18+ clan you cannot become a member ATM. (LINK)

But this is not stopping you jumping in with organised events and making new friends in team-speak.

Hope this information helps.

Thanks.

Yes sadly there is a 18+ rule but it looks like you wont have long to go on that.
    Mean while jump on the TS and fly with us.

"161 SQN flys the AEF flag the highest"