AEF Member

Timms Application

1. What games are you currently playing/looking to play within the AEF ?

I am Currently playing Arma 3 and DCS whenever I get a chance and I would love to fly with other people who have a passion fro DCS

2. How did you come across the AEF Community ?

I came across the AEF Community when browsing the DCS server list looking for a server with a decent player base and good ping which is where I found the AEF

3. Tell us about your age and previous clan experience.
    I am 21 years old, I was in 3 Arma 3 Military Simulation Clans from the Release of Arma 3.

4. Why do you want to join the AEF ?

I would love to join the AEF because I have always had a passion for Aviation and I wish to continue that after leaving the AAFC, This gives me the opportunity to do so before I apply for the RAAF, Another Reason is mateship I am constantly wanting to meet new people who are interested in the same things that I am.

5. Tell us about yourself. E.g. where you live and where you work or attend school ?

I am an Australian citizen, but was born in Athlone Ireland, I am currently working at a Graphic Design Company and I'm currently Studying Sound Engineering.

6. Let us know if you hold any specific IT, Web or Graphical expertise ?

I have been doing Graphic Design and messing around in Photoshop for roughly 8 years I can design Logo's, Re texture Items, anyting really to do with Art and Design I'm good to talk to.

Hey Timms and welcome to the AEF. Good to have another gentleman from the Emerald Isle on board. It was good to have you with us for formation practice tonight. Looking forward to seeing you in the virtual skies again.
    Panthro will be along in a few to organise a VI, until then feel free to hop on whenever and have a laugh with the rest of the gang.
    Go n éiri an rúidbhealach leat.

Welcome to AEF.

Welcome to the AEF!

We have a regular Arma mission every Friday night. Our Play with Six repo link is available in the first post on the homepage to get you sorted with mods required for our current Vietnam campaign. Grab anyone in the main TS with 2CAV after their name and they can help you out with getting it all set up
    Bonez
    2CAV CO