Snake Eyes

Falcon 4 BMS 4.33.3 Online Games

Hi all,

I am new to Falcon 4 BMS 4.33.U3 and was wonder if there was anyone here that plays it online and would be willing to get onto a server with me so i can learn to fly like an ace? Most Squadrons are base in the USA and my ping to the use is around 230 which is too high for them.

Cheers

AEF Member
    Welcome Snake Eyes. I have seen your posts on falcon online and wondered how long it would take you to make it here

We have been on a break for Christmas but will be back into it shortly. If you are interested in flying with us we normally fly on a Tuesday at 0800z. Join the AEF teamspeak and say gidday!

Cheers

Snake Eyes
    Thank you for the welcome. i need some time before i join you on a mission as i am yet to learn the Ramp Start correctly and once in the air i need to relearn all the options for A-A and A-G

AEF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Eyes View Post
    Thank you for the welcome. i need some time before i join you on a mission as i am yet to learn the Ramp Start correctly and once in the air i need to relearn all the options for A-A and A-G
    Feel free to jump on - hit us up on Facebook if you like, we can walk you through some of the procedures. Definitely a lot to learn but much better when you've got people there to assist.