Thread: Onward VR

Onward VR

Anyone interested in teaming up?

I played ARMA 1-2 and 3 for years but this blows it out of the water IMO.

I can only see this game getting better.

AEF Member
    Yep.

AEF Member
    I keep meaning to give this another go to see what changes have been made. Was a bit disapointed initially due to high pings and arcade feel as it appeared there was no penalty for moving and shooting, so guys just running full steam and shooting you in the head etc.

Have you tried Pavlov?

AEF Member
    Have Pavlov also, am keen to have a run in that too.

Anyone who doesnt have Pavlov and hasnt bought it in the sale- you are mad! Dont be fooled by the cheap price!

Yeah Onward does also suffer from high pings/poor net code which means there is a very significant peekers advantage. Thats OK though as it means people tend to be more aggressive which is more exciting gameplay IMO. The thing with Onward that frustrates me a little is that voices carry a long way and can easily be heard by the other team. This encourages people to stay quiet which in turn reduces team play.

Cool. Pavlov looks pretty good. Will grab that. Have been smashing Onward most nights now.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiza View Post
    Have Pavlov also, am keen to have a run in that too.

Anyone who doesnt have Pavlov and hasnt bought it in the sale- you are mad! Dont be fooled by the cheap price!

Yeah Onward does also suffer from high pings/poor net code which means there is a very significant peekers advantage. Thats OK though as it means people tend to be more aggressive which is more exciting gameplay IMO. The thing with Onward that frustrates me a little is that voices carry a long way and can easily be heard by the other team. This encourages people to stay quiet which in turn reduces team play.
    Depends if someone like me is suppressing then they struggle to hear (the opfor that is)