+ Reply to Thread
    AEF Member

Looking To Join ED wing

1. What games are you currently playing/looking to play within the AEF ? - Elite Dangerous
    2. How did you come across the AEF Community ? - Heard your name around the gaming community for years, only just found out you guys play ED
    3. Tell us your age, and about previous gaming/clan experience. - 27, Multiple gaming communities such as Team Special Forces, Mature Anzac Gamers
    4. Why do you want to join the AEF ? I want to play Elite Dangerous with other Oceanic players as space can be lonely
    5. Tell us about yourself (eg. roughly where you live, where you work or study) I live in Sydney, I work in IT. I've recently decided to boot up Elite dangerous again and fly around space in my Rift
    6. Let us know if you hold any specific IT, Web or Graphical expertise. - I work in IT managing servers/networking/client support

N3on, glad to hear your giving the game another go. There are usually someone playing ED most nights, but Wednesday nights are our set night to 'get together'. Tassie is out CO, but myself or Irish should be abe to help you out as well. Come on in and have a chat.

Klink.

AEF Member
    Look forward to it, if i'm not responding straightaway its cause i'm using my rift and finding a PTT with a box on your face is difficult

Welcome to the AEF.. N3on.

::_ WEBSITE of the MONTH : _ WWW.DUDEIWANTTHAT.COM_ ::

Hey N3on, welcome to the AEF. I'm normally in TS most nights of the week so if you see me feel free to jump in and have a chat.

Irish

Welcome Aboard N3on

We are all just Eagles, tied to fridges, full of bad ham - Dylan Moran

Welcome

"161 SQN flys the AEF flag the highest"