Red Storm Campaign ! Sunday Nights 0800-2200 hours - Normandy Map

Name:  spetznatz.jpg
Views: 41
Size:  26.7 KB

Announcing the new Campaign - Red Storm !

Slots for F-15, M-2000, F-5, UH-1, Gazelle, AJ-37, A-10C

Normandy Map - WW2 assets pack not required

June 5th 1986

The world stands on the precipice of war. Following the far left coup in the Soviet Union , which saw the new General Secretary of the party and his supporters purged, the Soviets have brutally cracked down on dissent behind the iron curtain. Last week, massive protests in West Germany lead to a crowd storming the wall near check point Charlie. In response , East German Border Guards opened fire on the crowd, with US and West German troops returning fire.
    The land route to West Berlin is sealed , as it was in ’48. The US orders mobilisation and deployment of its war reserves to Europe…

Situation:
    AWACS and other intel indicates Warsaw Pact forces are moving to a war footing, with significant air activity along the border. All interceptor assets are to conduct war patrols and are authorised to fire on Warsaw pact Aircraft crossing the border ( Courburg River Line).

Mission :

CAP : F-15,M-2000,F-5
    Protect High Value assets such as AWACs (East of 01 19 00) and Airfields. Covering strike aircraft is a secondary mission.

WP1 – Bulls
    Landing WP St Pierre DuMont

Strike/CAS: A-10C, AJS – 37
    If hostility’s commence , conduct immediate strikes against bridge targets at WP 1, WP2, WP3
    Secondary mission to support Helos.
    Landing WP

Helos: UH-1, Gazelle
    There are sporadic reports that Warsaw Pact special forces have conducted a covert operation to seize Bridges across the Caen Canal.
    Land the UH-1 Pairs at WP1 to spawn a clearance group to move north and secure the canal. Support the group if they encounter enemy forces.

I love Red Storm Rising, awesome book. I'll try to make it and join an F15 slot. If it's set in 86 better limit it to AIM7s (which you probably already have).

And just so you know, map view in alpha in VR is for shit. Icons float everywhere, and it's a mess. I may trigger ww3 by accident...

I have indeed limited F-15's to Sparrows , and Reds are primarily Mig-23, Mig 21 with a smattering of Mig-29A

AEF Member
    Normandy Map - WW2 assets pack not required
    Rules me out.

#nomorecashforEDuntil2.5

Oh shit. I didn't even notice it was on Normandy! Sorry, but that counts me out also. Damn!