+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Users

New Pilot Applicant

G'day guys, new/returning pilot to DCS, and the one called Ruprecht on the Hoggit Discord recommended i swing by and look at joining.

1. What games are you currently playing/looking to play within the AEF ?
    I am currently looking primarily at DCS, returning to it after a small stab years ago and giving up in frustration. I've got a new hotas eyed off and will be ordering as soon as i can.

2. How did you come across the AEF Community ?
    Ruprecht from the Hoggit Discord sent me the link recommending you guys

3. Tell us about your age and previous clan experience.
    I'm 28 (or near enough) and i've been part of a few groups before. I'm currently what amounts to an officer in a star citizen org, working just below the leaders, the membership there is right around the 100 mark.

4. Why do you want to join the AEF ?
    Looking for a group to fly online and learn with, have some fun.

5. Tell us about yourself. E.g. where you live and where you work or attend school ?
    I live with my partner in a small country town, near newcastle in NSW Australia. Currently unemployed, but partner works and i do the house work and other such duties.

6. Let us know if you hold any specific IT, Web or Graphical expertise ?

Nothing specifically related to that, unfortunately.

Hope you guys don't mind adding a wombat to the mix, and if anyone has any further questions please feel free to shoot me a message.

Great to have you Wombat, welcome to the AEF. Feel free to jump on teamspeak and say hi when you get the chance. Plenty of info available here so be sure to ask any questions you might have.
    See you in the friendly skys.

Broken Hill, The middle of nowhere (It's the safest part of nowhere)
    Welcome Combat Marsupial,

You wouldn't happen to be the world famous CombatWombat in Rising storm would you?

'Staff'
    Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to a paramedic...
    • 'All right, They're on our Eph, They're on our Ight, They're in front of us, They're behind us... They Can't get away this time!' Lt. Gen. Lewis B.