Thread: Hey gang!~

AEF Member

Hey gang!~

Geebus!,

It's been a while 161, I know I am just but a name in the wind, but I aim to change that. The past few months have been hectic. I've pretty much vanished not able to make anything except for single player
    training at really odd times and it has been destroying my soul. My excuse? Real life has been owning me, I wish I could clone myself.

Good news is, I have a break for the next few weeks and have been studying and flying the shit outa the A-10, Su-25/t as well as some Russian fighters in the lead up to the break
    and am finally looking for some more exciting challenges than what single player has to offer.

I am keen for some more formation flying, bfm, wingman work and brushing up on my brevity code. Still stuck with 1.5 atm.
    Fingers crossed for a worthy Nevada Bundle and/or discount in the next week or so and then I can make a much needed purchase as I have seen some consistent missions hosted and
    posted on the forums that look awesome.

Definitely in the market for a new video card as well (this 680 is starting to get rickety), after seeing some of the screenshots floating around the forums I love the look of the 2.1+ engine.
    Got my eyes on a gtx 1080ti, just waiting for some funds to come through Zzzzzzzz.

Anyway thats it from me for now. Have a stellar long weekend all, those that are hitting the road, have a safe trip and good times. Enjoy the bevvies and the food. I will hopefully run
    into some of you next week =]

sounds good looking forward to seeing you out there.

"161 SQN flys the AEF flag the highest"

AEF Member
    Wooohooo! Ask and you shall receive, weekend bundle discounts! =D

I now own the F-5E and Nevada. Time to download and update 2.1

Zzzzzz 31+ Gig