AEF Member

Long weekend, time to fly

I'm keen to develop my A-10C, F-5E and Sa342 skills this long weekend in multiplayer. Would love to do some heavy coop tactical stuff or hotdrops. I see Panthro is up for some Hawg tonight.

I'm also going to look at running up an unused server to run a PVP sandbox.

best time for it, I ordered my pizza already

"161 SQN flys the AEF flag the highest"

AEF Member
    Out with BrokenRage and the gang in a Huey to setup a FOB near Ambrolauri for an assault. Unfortunately I borked a landing shortly after deploying the FOB and walked away from a rotorless Huey awaiting the Chinook lift.

Into an A10C to provide CAS. I did a good job of drawing fire, a less good job of returning it. With an engine out, I limped home to Kutaisi and I'm pleased to say, did the opposite of my earlier Huey landing with a no-flap greaser.

Finally into a SA342M to prosecute the battle of Ambrolauri. Deploying an AT squad on the way...

And then to backup the ground and gunship forces. Infantry vs TOW isn't a fair match. The capture successful, it was home for croissants and a nice bottle of beaujolais.

No deaths, 2 bent jets, I'll take it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen_170929_230211.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	92.5 KB 
ID:	3553
    After taking off from Creech AFB we refueled immediately after playing guess the tankers freq. but that sunset was so purtty we almost forgot to hit the insurgents.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen_170929_225359.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	98.5 KB 
ID:	3554
    can't wait for 2.5 and the hornet. sadly didn't get any night shots worth sharing, no moon and plenty of boom = not much to see

"161 SQN flys the AEF flag the highest"