+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Users

New member Ubeen

1. What games are you currently playing/looking to play within the AEF ? i curently play arma3 eft but looking to get into dcs. I also have played Iracing with oceanic sim racers mainly nascar series. looking for a more serious tilt at dcs though.
    2. How did you come across the AEF Community ? found you online after searching australian dcs clans

3. Tell us about your age and previous clan experience. im 48 5 kids married, been a squad leader in aegis 7 on planetside 2 then moved to MAG (matureanzacgamers) for battlefield4 and arma3. currently no-one in clan playing my type of games (hate ARK) and actually prefer gaming in a group on ts/discord for shits and giggles.

4. Why do you want to join the AEF ? for the team environment and group play in a multitude of games i like

5. Tell us about yourself. E.g. where you live and where you work or attend school ? as stated 48 five kids married self employed sparky in sydney aust, and looking for like minded gamers who enjoy a laugh while playing.
    6. Let us know if you hold any specific IT, Web or Graphical expertise ? will google and youtube any question you have.

Question for you guys.....is the thrustmaster cougar any good?

Welcome to the AEF, Ubeen!

Won't be long until one of the 161 lads scoop you up and get you flying in their airspace.

In relation to Arma3, We play organized campaign games every Friday 8:30pm for you in Sydney.
    If you're interested we're currently part way through an American WW2 Campaign. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=969461557
    That's the link to the collection we're currently using.

Hope to see you on the battlefield soon, mate

161 Squadron
    Welcome Ubeen

There is 2 DCS public servers running 24/7, just jump on and you'll likely bump into one of us. We run SRS on the servers and TS is also used. There is a whole subsection on the TS server just for the DCS group.

Stop by and say hi.

Welcome to the AEF forums,

grab a copy of teamspeak 3 and jump in the 161 SQN channel and say hi to the guys.

I will catch you there and we will get you sorted.

"161 SQN flys the AEF flag the highest"