AEF Member

Let's get back to it

Hi all,

Folks, I've been going right through the DCS experience. And I'm keen for the stuff that's coming out- but we need to get back into BMS. There's just nothing like it.
    Until DCS gets a Dynamic Campaign, we know our place.

If you're keen to get on and play- you can add me on Discord as "TempestAEF #0667" or on Facebook as Alexander Ryan-Jones (pic of me and my daughter.)

Need to take a Viper over to Podgorica.

Tempest
    "The only sound is a distant thunder, a tempest rages so far away from me.
    I walked for miles then I started running, towards the sound in storm, where you might find me." - VNV Nation (Tempest)

"We all die alone, just as we were born. But to die in the skies...that's not so bad." - Sergei Kinsky (Deadly Skies 3)

"Daddy! Shoot him! Before he shoots you!!" - Eleanor (my daughter)

We all need to do this. I'm not familiar with discord. Everyone needs to find a common time with no excuses. Let's kick the tires and light the fire. "I feel the need for speed". Throw the dates and time on our whatsapp group.
    Last edited by Cobra; 2 Weeks Ago at 07:57 PM.

AEF Member
    sting#9195 Is there a room we can join?

Last edited by Sting49; 2 Weeks Ago at 12:42 PM.

AEF Member
    murphyll#9278 trying to get my head around discord and figure out how to set up all my hardware again

AEF Member
    Hey guys, more than welcome to join us as well if you like over at the 801st.

This Saturday 9am GMT which is 6pm Brissy time ( there abouts ) is a scheduled flight on our server.

If you're interested talk to Shadow on our teamspeak: 199.0.207.222 no password