+ Reply to Thread
    Registered Users

161 SQN Application

Hi Guys,

My name is Alex, callsign Sully. I'm 19 years old, living in Brisbane and currently in the steps of joining the RAAF hoping to becoming a pilot. I have my Private Pilots licences and only a few flights away from getting my guiding certificate. I work as a simulator instructor at Air Combat Center in Brisbane on the F/A-18 and the 737 simulators. Also a simulator tech contracted to another organisation.
    The simulators I currently play are P3D, Iracing, Arma3 and DCS.
    I came across this community when searching the multiplayer lobby on DCS 2.2 - Found you guys and have a little formation flight and loved it and thought it would be a good idea to join up.
    I'd like to join SQN161 as I enjoy working in a team involvement and would like to build my knowledge with the aircraft in DCS, conduct missions and formation flying.

Looking forward to hearing back.
    Cheers,
    Alex

Welcome mate, feel free to jump on our ts server anytime. We do formation flights on mondays generally, panthro should be around any time to get an induction done.

Sounds like you have an interesting job.

Welcome to our forums grab a copy of Teamspeak3 and jump on our server @ ts.aef-hq.com.au
    We use push to talk so be sure to assign a PTT key, we will be down in the 161 SQN channels.

I look forward to flying with you.

"161 SQN flys the AEF flag the highest"