2017 AEF Christmas and New Years Message

2017 has seen the AEF continue our mission to provide a fun, mature and relaxing environment for like minded individuals.

The AEF has transformed from an intense and competitive gaming community into a much more relaxed and enjoyable social club, of sorts. We have lots of veteran members who continue to offer new members the support and comradeship they are seeking and there is no doubt we have diversified into many different gaming genres.

On behalf of the AEF Admin team I would like to thank all members who contributed to the great success of the AEF in 2017. We would particularly like to thank those who have donated their precious time and money to assist with the administration of the AEF and our servers. Your contribution and assistance is invaluable and has allowed us to strive for bigger and better gaming servers and resources for you, our members.

We have many members from all over the world and from all cultures and creeds. At this time of the year we would like to extend our seasons greetings and best wishes to all members and their families.
    Stay safe, enjoy the holidays and have a happy new year.

"Games come and go and Teams come and go but the AEF endures"

Oh and for those who always claim that the Santa in the above picture is me I can say categorically that it isn't me. Or is it?

"Games come and go and Teams come and go but the AEF endures"

Merry Xmas all. And stay safe on the roads.

Peace out.