Dynamic Caucuses Invasion - Thursday 20:30

Hi all, I've been playing on the new Dynamic Caucuses Server over XMAS it seems to have a lot of potential. It's a base capture server with persistent front lines between server restarts (4 hour cycle). Its got full CTLD , so lots for the choppers to do as well as the fast movers. I've been playing red, Red plane set is all AC apart from F-15 and F-5.
    The only thing I don't like about it is lack of loss tracking , so things can get a bit Kamikaze at times.
    I'd like to propose an AEF invasion of this server for the next few Thursdays at 20:30 to try it out!

Flight Lieutenant
    Sounds like fun times ahead. I won't be back in the virtual skies until after new year and will be looking forward to hearing the debriefs of the squadrons first few missions on this server. Godspeed gentlemen and give em hell

AAR:

Situation:

With desperate fighting around the "Northern Triangle" Krasnodar/Anapa/Gelendzhik, RedFor high command deployed the AEF to the Southern Front , tasked to push from the Tiblisi area to Kashuri, to attempt to relieve pressure on the northern front.

Mission:
    Capture the Kashuri FARP

Assets:

1 Su-33
    2 A-10C
    2 Mi-8
    1 Av-8

The mission began with the establishment of BARCAP and the Helo Deployment of a Kub launcher in the Forward zone. A-10's and AV-8's then began SEAD against BlueFor Rolands , Gepards and Avengers.
    The helos then forward deployed a JTAC to assist targeting units at the Blue base. SEAD completed the destruction of the enemy AA at the cost of one AV-8.
    As CAP and CAS reached bingo a lone Blue Mirage entered the AO , being quickly dispatched by our BARCAP.
    With reduced numbers, CAP and Helos made a final effort to destroy the enemy Farp and push friendly ground units in. Enemy fighters were detected on RWR, but our Kub site made firework display that scared them off , allowing the completion of the mission.

The final enemy unit , a Leopard 1, proved a tough opponent , but the base was captured at 11:25 AEST!

As of writing , the Base remains in RedFor hands. However, the Northern Front has collapsed with RedFor now pushed back to the Tiblisi Area, and the Vody/Nalchik/Beslan triangle.
    Last edited by shuto; 29-12-2017 at 01:31 PM.

AEF Member
    Atop Mt Duala Engaging in an epic Guitar Battle with Matt Stone!
    Sounds like fun. Is there a website/forum that explains the Mechanics of the mission?
    'Look at my horse.. My horse is amazing'. Fearlessly wenting into Engrish missions since 2008.

There is a basic stats page @ http://dynamicdcs.com:8080/#/

No real explanation of the mechanics , its new and very much a WIP , sort of learnt by playing around and getting on their discord...