+ Reply to Thread

Join Request - Obsidius

1. What games are you currently playing/looking to play within the AEF ?
    I mainly play DCS at the moment, but also own Assetto Corsa and ARMA 3 and wouldn't mind trying those out. Have a decent setup for racing and flight sim.

2. How did you come across the AEF Community ?
    Posted on Reddit /r/hoggit and was directed here by one of your members (Infy)

3. Tell us about your age and previous clan experience.
    27 M. Only previous clan experiences I've had was with a small World of Warcraft guild and with a clan/community in Freelancer about ~10 years ago.

4. Why do you want to join the AEF ?
    Keen to meet like minded people and make new friends. I'd like to play online with some of the simulator games i have but my current friends don't particularly like the sim style games.

5. Tell us about yourself. E.g. where you live and where you work or attend school ?
    Currently live in Brisbane, I work in IT for a aero-medical rescue service. Went to QUT studied IT majored in networking. Gaming has pretty much been my main hobby for past ~15 years. I have slowly been trying to expand my hobbies and social groups.

6. Let us know if you hold any specific IT, Web or Graphical expertise ?
    Currently have Sys / Network Admin experience, CCNA certified... but doubt that will be any use.

I'm always on discord if anyone wants to chat - Obsidius#4275

Welcome to our forums, you have come to the right place by the looks of it.

Download and install a copy of [url="https://www.teamspeak.com/en/teamspeak3"]Teamspeak 3[/url] and join us with it on
    the AEF TS3 server ts.aef-hq.com.au scroll down and we will be in the 161 SQN channels.

Try to time your visit with one of mine and I will get you sorted.

"161 SQN flys the AEF flag the highest"

Welcome to the AEF Obsidius.

Welcome home.

Thanks guys

Welcome Obsidius. Love the name. I am sure you will love it here in the AEF and I look forward to speaking with you in TS some time soon.

"Games come and go and Teams come and go but the AEF endures"