+ Reply to Thread

161 SQN Application - DJSean "DJ"

Gday all, Iím Sean (DJSean or just DJ, I'll explain the nickname once I've had a few drinks one night) from Brisbane Queensland. Iím a 32 and currently work in the airlines. Been around tech and gaming since about 96 with a main interest in aviation through simulators such as Microsoft Flight Sim and others more recently such as X-Plane and P3D. I did also dabble in DCS back when the A10 and DCS Blackshark were released and looking to get back into that with a group such as AEF.

1. What games are you currently playing/looking to play within the AEF ?
    Mainly DCS at this point, looking to learn and fly with a great group of adults.

2. How did you come across the AEF Community ?
    Searching for Australian DCS squads, AEF was the first one that came up.

3. Tell us about your age and previous clan experience.
    32 year old, previous clan/group experience ranging from Simulators through to First Person Shooters over 2 decades

4. Why do you want to join the AEF ?
    From everything I see both in forums and on Youtube, looks to be a great bunch of like-minded people, love to be a part of it.

5. Tell us about yourself. E.g. where you live and where you work or attend school ?
    Been all over the country, currently in Brisbane as a senior IT manager in a major airline.

6. Let us know if you hold any specific IT, Web or Graphical expertise ?
    Manager working in IT, stepped away from the technical aspects a few years ago but try to keep across new technology, currently heavily investigating VR both from a commercial and personal standpoint.

Welcome to the forums as discussed I will see you on team speak soon.

"161 SQN flys the AEF flag the highest"