+ Reply to Thread

Application to join.

Hi all,

I've just lately got back into DCS world with the impending F-18 release and the 2.5 update. I played it when Flaming Cliffs was first released then left it to play IL-2. Other flight sims over the years have included Rise of Flight and Falcon 4.0.
    I've always played a happy medium between arcade and sim modes though now I wish to fully embrace everything DCS has to offer and I wish to get ready for the F-18 release which I have on pre-order. Other planes I have are the Spitfire, P-51D and the F-86F Sabre.
    I've also downloaded SRS, TS3 and already have Discord.

1. What games are you currently playing/looking to play within the AEF ?
    DCS World.
    2. How did you come across the AEF Community ?
    Google and Multiplayer list on DCS.
    3. Tell us about your age and previous clan experience.
    I'm 46 and have had Clan experience with MMORPG's though this will be my first flight sim Clan. I also have my own Org for 'Star Citizen' and 'Ashes of Creation'.
    4. Why do you want to join the AEF ?
    Watching the youtube vid's by 'Grim Reapers' made me realise how much potential and enjoyable gameplay I'm missing out on by not being part of a organised Clan.
    5. Tell us about yourself. E.g. where you live and where you work or attend school ?
    I'm based in North QLD and am a Underground Miner by profession. This means that when I'm on site I will not be able to participate in Clan events but on my time off I'll have plenty of opportunity to make up for it.
    6. Let us know if you hold any specific IT, Web or Graphical expertise ?
    Sorry not a TechHead.

AEF Member
    Auckland, NZ
    Hi Damonicas. Welcome to AEF. Jump on the DCS team speak and most nights you will find someone. Panthro will get you sorted once he sees your app.

Registered Users
    Thanks mate. I have been on your server a couple of times already trying to sort everything out. The members I have met so far have been very helpful.

welcome to the forums, jump on our Teamspeak3 server: ts.aef-hq.com.au and jump down to the 161 SQN channels.
    Introduce yourself to the guys and have a fly with us!

"161 SQN flys the AEF flag the highest"

Registered Users
    Thanks Panthro, will do.

Registered Users
    Hi mate, i am only new myself but i am usually on around 7pm-ish most nights.