AEF Member

Exclamation AC Legends Mod Load error with Ford GT40 & Ferrari 330p4?

Hi guys, I have dl and installed ac legends 1.16 and tracks from the link in the series starting 24/05/18, and have tested in solo prac with some of the cars - Ferrrari 312PB, Lola t290 & both McLarens on the Spa66 circuit with no probs, BUT when I go to load up the bigger Fez330 or the monster FordGT i get dumped back to lobby!!

I then tried connecting to AEF public prac server and same end result... dumped to lobby.
    I even entered the AEF pword given, and still no go.
    I am assuming I cant get into the server cos it contains the 2 cars giving me issues?

I have tried reinstalling EVERYTHING including redl full clean AC game , then adding only the cars and tracks for the series... same result - can use any other cars in solo except the two aforementioned, and still cant access AEF server (on any track that's rolling thru).

As our Pauline says: Can anyone plz explain?
    Last edited by DraiK; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:22 PM.

Jump on TS.. Draik.

Something's probably a miss, and we can run through it. (compare installs and structure etc.)

I'll be back online in aprx. 15mins.

::_ WEBSITE of the MONTH : _ WWW.DUDEIWANTTHAT.COM_ ::

AEF Member
    Did you guys work this out last night?

Check out the log file in C:/Users/<your name>/Documents/Assetto Corsa/logs/ and post any errors here.

I had to disable the Camber Extravaganza mod after the latest AC update since some cars were refusing to load.

AEF Member
    Quote Originally Posted by etchasketch View Post
    Check out the log file in C:/Users/<your name>/Documents/Assetto Corsa/logs/ and post any errors here.

I had to disable the Camber Extravaganza mod after the latest AC update since some cars were refusing to load.
    Hi again guys... No sorry didnt catch up with Skid last night, only came in late, and will def be online at 7pm tnite Adelaide time to meet Skid.
    Here is the error log:

INIReader: content/tracks/spa_1966/models.ini > ERROR: MULTIPLE KEY FOUND IN FILE content/tracks/spa_1966/models.ini [DYNAMIC_OBJECT_0] RND_VEL_BASE STILL USING OLD VALUE: 0,0,0
    INIReader: content/tracks/spa_1966/models.ini > ERROR: MULTIPLE KEY FOUND IN FILE content/tracks/spa_1966/models.ini [DYNAMIC_OBJECT_1] RND_VEL_RANGE STILL USING OLD VALUE: 2,0,2
    INIReader: content/tracks/spa_1966/data/cameras_1.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [CAMERA_2] NAME
    INIReader: content/tracks/spa_1966/data/cameras_1.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [CAMERA_2] POSITION
    INIReader: content/tracks/spa_1966/data/cameras_1.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [CAMERA_2] FORWARD
    INIReader: content/tracks/spa_1966/data/cameras_1.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [CAMERA_2] UP
    INIReader: content/tracks/spa_1966/data/cameras_1.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [CAMERA_2] MIN_FOV
    INIReader: content/tracks/spa_1966/data/cameras_1.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [CAMERA_2] MAX_FOV
    INIReader: content/tracks/spa_1966/data/cameras_1.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [CAMERA_2] IN_POINT
    INIReader: content/tracks/spa_1966/data/cameras_1.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [CAMERA_2] OUT_POINT
    INIReader: content/tracks/spa_1966/data/cameras_1.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [CAMERA_2] SHADOW_SPLIT0
    INIReader: content/tracks/spa_1966/data/cameras_1.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [CAMERA_2] SHADOW_SPLIT1
    INIReader: content/tracks/spa_1966/data/cameras_1.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [CAMERA_2] SHADOW_SPLIT2
    INIReader: content/tracks/spa_1966/data/cameras_1.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [CAMERA_2] NEAR_PLANE
    INIReader: content/tracks/spa_1966/data/cameras_1.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [CAMERA_2] FAR_PLANE
    INIReader: content/tracks/spa_1966/data/cameras_1.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [CAMERA_2] MIN_EXPOSURE
    INIReader: content/tracks/spa_1966/data/cameras_1.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [CAMERA_2] MAX_EXPOSURE
    INIReader: content/tracks/spa_1966/data/cameras_1.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [CAMERA_2] DOF_FACTOR
    INIReader: content/tracks/spa_1966/data/cameras_1.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [CAMERA_2] DOF_FOCUS
    INIReader: content/tracks/spa_1966/data/cameras_1.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [CAMERA_2] DOF_RANGE
    INIReader: content/tracks/spa_1966/data/cameras_1.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [CAMERA_2] SPLINE
    INIReader: content/tracks/spa_1966/data/cameras_1.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [CAMERA_2] SPLINE_ROTATION
    INIReader: content/tracks/spa_1966/data/cameras_1.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [CAMERA_2] FOV_GAMMA
    INIReader: content/tracks/spa_1966/data/cameras_1.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [CAMERA_2] SPLINE_ANIMATION_LENGTH
    INIReader: content/tracks/spa_1966/data/cameras_1.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [CAMERA_2] DOF_MANUAL
    INIReader: content/tracks/spa_1966/data/cameras_1.ini > KEY_NOT_FOUND: [CAMERA_2] IS_FIXED

Soz, I didn't realize the OP was 5hrs earlier.

I'm 99% sure Draik's install will be sorted by tonight and we'll update back here with the cause+fix for anyone in the future that may have any similar probs.

Meanwhile, I'll leave the latest v1.16 changelog here.. just in case.
    UPDATE v1.16 AC legends Prototypes pack 1+add ons
    Models: Donnie Heerdt, Mac Ten and Goran Martensson
    Physics: Bazza von Dutch

Pack 1 features the following cars:
    - Chaparral 2E
    - Ferrari 312PB
    - Ferrari 330P4
    - Ford GT40 Mk IV
    - Lola T70 Mk III
    - McLaren M1b
    - McLaren M8c

& added:
    - Porsche 917K
    - Lola T290

Changelog:

- Fixed crashing issues with GT40 and 312PB
    - improved AI for all cars (fixed shifting issues)
    - changed car sound for Chaparral (as requested)
    - suspension overhaul and new engine for Lola T70
    - suspension overhaul for Ferrari 330P4
    - slightly tweaked tire physics for better road feel
    - improved/ increased FFB for all cars
    - F6 Camera's added by Cristian
    - 2 extra cars included

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/oah0ar...ypes+v1.16.rar

PS: Just saw the log of errors posted above..
    That's similar to what shows up in my errors.txt (and I guess all others?), except mine includes some brake light, backfire, lut errors for the 917K, which I assume is relatively minor as it doesn't effect it's running because we've tested the 917K with others on the server AOK.
    Last edited by Skid; 4 Weeks Ago at 10:39 AM. Reason: ps

UPDATE: After a thorough witch hunt and re-installs, this voodoo black magic problem that some people may have with only 2 of the ACL Proto's Pack of vehicles still remains a mystery.

So, with only one day out from our Championship Series start....

OUR FIX:
    Seeing that the cars affected (ie: gt40 & 330p4) were on the bottom of everyones selection list anyway, they have been omitted from our c/ship series.

PS: As a future reference for others, please post here if anyone else finds the same/similar problem or a fix.